170216 Ilsan Fansign

Seungwan told me to speak informally, I couldn't do it so she sulked ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

W: Dongsaeng?
F: Ah nope...I'm 25...
W: Huk you look young

 _________________________________________________________________________________
F: Unnie I like that song, Ha..Have
W: have yourself a merry little Christmas?
F: Unnie's pronunciation is great..
W: Have. Yourself. A. Merry. Little. Christmas (she said it with breaks in between)

F: Unnie my eyes hurt ㅠ (said it out of the blue)
W: ???
F: Because unnie is so dazzling..
W: (silence) thank you...!
 _________________________________________________________________________________
F: Hello~ 
W: Hello~
F: During the Sangam fan sign the previous time...(because I talked about private stuff, I'll not write it)
W: (skipped this part about private stuff)
F: Noona during the bridge of Rookie, you move your hand like this during 'a star in my heart'
W: a star~ (she did a long ad-lib)
W: this?
F: yes, how about drawing a star when you sing 'a star in my heart'
W: Oh! I like that, drawing a star seems alright~ are you coming for music bank tomorrow?
F: I'm going tomorrow~
W: That's really nice...oh..
F: Right? It seems good right? ㅎㅎ
W: If that's so, if I don't forget it, I'll do it for music bank tomorrow..you must watch it!
F: Ok got that ㅎㅎthank you~

After wannie signed, she added a star above the signature 

170217 Music Bank
 _________________________________________________________________________________


Yeri forging Wendy's signature
_________________________________________________________________________________
W: Are you an unnie?
F: Yes..! Ah I wanted to keep it a secret but I forgot and just answered
W: Hah thank you, I was having a hard time because I couldn't get any one right today ㅠㅠ
After this, I congratulated on her birthday and gave her a present
After giving her stickers
W: Your handicraft~ 👍
F: Your handicraft is better~
W: I can't draw anything other than stickman ㅠㅠ
 _________________________________________________________________________________


Son Seungwan's queue was so full, fans couldn't line up vertically and had to queue horizontally halfway through and even invaded up until the front of other members
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Seungwan was wearing a pink+white polka dot hairband. Someone gave a flower crown so she took down the hairband and wore the flower crown. She struggled to put the hairband on top on the flower crown and she ended up putting in around her neck instead.
Someone else gave a flower, she again struggled to put it between her flower crown and hair, and ended up putting on her neck again
 _________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello~
F: Hello ㅠㅠ Ah ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so nervous ㅠㅠ
W: (fan's name)~!
F: This time, the parts 'like ice!' and 'bewitching me'...
W: like ice! (even did the dance for me)
F: Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
(she also did another super cute move)
F: Ah you were like this the other time too ㅠㅠ it's so cute I went home and kept looking up your pictures ㅠㅠ
W: eeuahhh~ shouldn't I be doing more then? ㅋㅋㅋ
F: Please give me a hwaiting so that I can go to the birthday party
(She was trying to express the 'like ice' through drawing so she couldn't answer. She wrote while saying 'like.....ice....' ㅋㅋㅋ)
F: Ah cute ㅠㅠ ah ㅠㅠㅠ ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠ
W: Hwaiting..!
F: Hwaiting for the remaining activities, I'll anticipate for the next album too ㅠㅠ
W: ok! (waves hands)
 _________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello
W: Hello~
F: Noona I've watched raid the convenience store and seems like you know how to make beef rib stew. I've tried it too and aren't there so many things to prepare?
W: Ah..there's really so much to prepare. Beef ribs...first of all, you have to remove the blood, and then keep removing the blood, it just keeps flowing...
F: Ah...I cook too so I can understand..
W: What am I saying in front of someone who cooks...(becomes shy)
F: (flustered) no no ㅋㅋ
F: Noona, perhaps between Korean cuisine, Western cuisine, Japanese cuisine and baking, is there one where you wanted to learn but was difficult?
W: Hmm..
(been told to move)
W: (ignores the staff) I find Korean cuisine the most difficult ㅠㅠ
F: Ah...if theres any, I'll make something like a recipe book and give it to you during the next fan sign  ㅎㅎㅎ
W: Ah..rea...really? (seems like she's surprised seeing as she's stuttering)
F: Yes ㅎㅎ
W: Mm..Yeri likes Japanese, if theres sushi or anything of that sort, please let me knowㅎㅎ
(been told to move for the second time)
F: Ah...ok got it...
(End)

Why Japanese of all things ㅠㅠ I know nothing other than sashimi...
_________________________________________________________________________________
F: Happy birthday in advance!!
W: Ah thank you~!
F: Ah also that, what was it, the Disney princess..
W: (burst out in laughter) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Elena!
F: That's right, I watched the MV and the song is so nice....your dance step is no joke 
W: (becomes embarrassed) I can't remember what state of mind I was in when I danced that

The reason why I remembered Wendy's fan account the most = when seungwan was signing for the person in front, she sent a small heart and a kiss, and I blanked out together with that fan 
 _________________________________________________________________________________



F: (greets)
W: @! @! (she read my name word by word brightly ㅠㅠ)
F: Seeing you in real, so fairy....you're like a fairy..
W: Ah ㅎㅎ
F: So small and pretty...
W: Ah thank you~ (she got a little embarrassed ㅋㅋ)
F: Pretty...(mumbling like an idiot.. ㅠㅠ)
W: Thank you for sparing some concern~ Dongsaeng/Oppa/Unnie(one of the three)?
F: Yes~ that's right
W: (little proud ㅋㅋ) (while signing) @@~ Wen! Dy! (Don't know why she did that but it's so cute ㅠㅠㅠ) have you had your dinner?
F: Yes~ (I was so nervous I unconsciously grabbed onto the front of the table and the manager said something about it...)
W: (whispering) it's alright it's alright
F: I'm coming tomorrow too, I'll write a letter...I wasn't about to write one today...
W: Ah it's alri (I stretched my hand out while she was speaking, she couldn't finish speaking and shook my hands, I'm deserving of death ㅠㅠ)

 _________________________________________________________________________________

W: (fan's name)~
F: The previous time I came, you wrote 'You made me happy today'. I saw it and it made me extremely happy. I always gain strength when I look at you. Because you said that I made you happy that day, I was so happy I couldn't speak
W: But really~ I'm~ the one who is always receiving though? ㅎㅎㅎ
F: Also it's said that kind people have the most reactions, because they express that they are listening well to what other people are saying
W: Really?  (made eye contact and listened attentively)
F: So I wish you won't worry too much about having lots of reactions. (I/We) gain strength and love your words and actions, so it would be great if you don't fix them
W: (I/They) receive love? Thank you
F: I love you~ (holds my hands)
 _________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello
F: I came from Canada!!! (shows her my padding)
W: (using her awesome Wendy-style pronunciation) Oh~ Canada goose~
F: Ye..yes...
W: I have Canada goose too, Khaki!
F: Hul if that's the case, couple?? Ah sorry
W: (pretends to be reluctant) Ah ok, but did you really come from Canada??
F: It was a lie 😜
W: 😑(she looked at me with this expression) Bye couple padding~
F: Bye :)
_________________________________________________________________________________



I told Seungwannie that I like her low voice. She was signing halfway, suddenly stopped and said with her low voice 'OO-ya, have you eaten?'
_________________________________________________________________________________
J: I envy Wendy and Seulgi unnies who are able to turn on music and still sleep well
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello~
W: Hello~
W: O.. O... dongsaeng?
F: I'm 21
F: Since noona likes baking...(presents her with oven gloves)
W: Ah! Thank you. (wears it on her left hand) it's warm
F: Noona you sang that during the year end on Gayo Daechukjae, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
W: Ahah~
F: I really watched that at home and cried, really
W: Whyyy?
F: I was sad that I couldn't be at the place, and also because I was able to watch it on broadcast. (I/We) didn't know we could see that (T/N: fan was trying to say that fans didn't know they were able to watch have yourself a merry little Christmas being performed)
W: No but i's not even Heaven (?), why did you watch that and cry? My heart hurts
F: Noona, also, next week.. birthday..
W: Ah! Thank you...thank you...
 _________________________________________________________________________________


W: Hello!
F: Hello
W: (sign sign)
F: Noona, during the fan signs this round, the thing that made me the saddest is because I wasn't able to say much to noona and just left
W: (ㅠㅠ expression) Why weren't you able to speak..
F: (shows her the photo cards in picture) I couldn't say much because I like noona this much
W: Wahhhh
F: Although I say it every time, I like noona the best when you sing, noona's voice is the best
W: (looks at me sweetly) thank you..
F: In the midst of working hard on streaming Rookie, I have also listened to Last Love for 300 times
W: Really? I'm touched...
F: Uh..and uh..ah...euah! In Rookie, noona looks so cool while doing 'like ice~' (shows her the movement) and 'like a star in my heart~' (shows her the movement). You're so cool I die every time I see it
W: Really? Like ice~ (she did it for me while looking right into my eyes)
F: omg (grabs my heart and steps backwards)
Staff: Please move along
(I moved along)
F: Always thank you~ See you tomorrow!
 _________________________________________________________________________________
I congratulated a happy birthday in advance to wannie and told her that I really want to go for the birthday party but couldn't because of time. She told me with a really friendly expression and tone 'It's alright, you've congratulated me together in this place right now'. She was so sweet I forgot everything I wanted to say ㅠㅅㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________
I gave Seungwannie this. She said she wants to play the electric (guitar) and that she'll definitely try it in the future 

Share:

0 comments