190901 COEX Fansign

When our Seungwannie recommends songs, if she likes the first part, she puts it in. She emphasised to at least listen till the first verse no matter what
Seungwannie's background wallpaper is just a colour. I didn't even ask but she told me that her lock screen wallpaper is 'Don't touch my phone' no matter what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Since I was holding two letters
W: ??? You didn't manage to give someone the letter?
F: Huh no, both are unnie's ㅅㅁㅅ
W: Ahoo there's two so I thought it's someone else's ㅎ
F: The friend that asked me to pass this to you says that she forgot to write the words 'love you with my heart'
W: Huk is that so??? Love you with my heart? First time hearing that

And then she wrote 'love you with my heart' on the letter

P.S. on album: Wendy loves you from her heart

_________________________________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________________________
As soon as I went to Wendy, she asked if I've been well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI asked 'do you remember me?' and she said 'yes!' ㅠㅠㅠYou are the the most moving/touching thing in my life, Shon Seungwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: (puts the poster from Joy's exhibition up in front of her)
F: Oh this is Joy's exhibition ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Yes I heard about it...how was it?
F: mm...all four walls were all Joy
W: Because it's a Sooyoungie exhibition ㅎㅎㅎㅎ When did you go?
F: I went yesterday and today, 2 days
F: Yesterday and today's tickets are different, if you put both together, there's a photo
W: Is this bought? (the entrance poster she put in front)
F: Nope you get this if you enter (did not tell her about the entrance fee...)
(staff asked to move)
F: Ah there's some words I've prepared for today...
W: (grabbed my hand and won't let go) eung say it
(staff asked to move)
F: Uh...I'll come next time
W: I got it, see you next time
_________________________________________________________________________________
F: You know that two ponytail hairstyle you had in the MV? Can you perhaps do that next week??
W: Ah the hairstyle with extensions?
F: Yes, you've had short hair during this promotion, I want to see your long hair after so long
W: Ah then I'll ask the hairstylist, Seoha unnie, if it's ok then I'll do it~
F: Unnie can you tell me methods on tidying up the room and interior?
W: Interior? Interior....is Seulgi....
(but Seulgi was the first one in line...........)
W: Interior? I think she does it while looking at some stuff
F: Ah is it an app?
W: yes app, but you must do it...
W: You must do it! You must do it!
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello!!
F: Hello~
W: OO?
F: Yes!
W: ㅎㅎ
F: This is a hat...! ㅎㅎ
W: Wow ㅋㅋ
J: What is that ㅋㅋㅋ
F: heh heh
W: Did you buy this because it reminds you of me?!ㅎㅎ
F: yes ㅎㅎㅎ
W: Do you think I suit it!?
F: yes ㅎㅎ
W: Thank you~ I will wear it well ㅋㅋㅋ
_________________________________________________________________________________
I told Wendy that I really like her cover of Kehlani's Honey, and she said that she likes it too..she said that she'll sing it in full when doing live ㅠㅠ thank you even if you were just saying that ㅠㅠㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________
I told Seungwannie that I really like unnie's singing a lot and told her to sing for a long long time
She said something like she'll sing forever
She said more things but my memory has evaporated ㅠ

She also wrote a p.s. saying she'll sing for a long long time
_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________
I told her that her 10 seconds ending for Show Champion looks as if it felt like 100 seconds to her, and she said that it's so cringey and that she had a hard time ㅋㅋㅋI asked what if she were to do it again next time? She said she's not going to do it and she'll skip it, and that it's much harder than expected ㅋㅋ

I asked if she thought of the gestures, she said that half was thought of and half was impromptu, but she did think of almost all of them. She said that the members all went out to watch it (video of her doing it) and they laughed, but she herself felt cringey so she didn't watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
_________________________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Oh! Hello~ (she recognised me first ㅠㅠㅠㅠ my god ㅠㅠㅠ)
F: Hello~ Congratulations on first place!
W: OO...ie? (T/N: she's implying that she's a dongsaeng)
F: Ahah that's right ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
W: I got it wrong the previous time right! (wan-pout)
F: You didn't get it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! (she got it wrong)
W: (she was laughing like ㅎㅎㅎㅎ while signing, she's so warm ㅠㅠ)
F: Unnie, are you perhaps still doing piercings?
W: (she immediately tucked her hair behind and showed me her ears, even her ears are so pretty...her piercings were sparkling and it suits her well, pretty and cool......)
F: Because unnie's are so cool, I wanted to follow and do the same but it's so scary.....
I wanted to say that I can't do it and that I will do it at the spot unnie chooses today and come back next time!!!  But at the moment I said scary....she immediately extended her hand out and touched.....my left ear.....a little and said to do it here................Wendy.....I really.....really..............my hands were trembling and my pupils were shaking, I barely managed to come to my senses and continued saying what I wanted to say no matter what......
W: Here! Try here!
F: Huk I...I will definitely do it here and come to brag next time;;;;
W: Oh I think it'd be pretty! With a small cubic. You look neat...so I think it'll suit you
F: Ok ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎAlso this...unnie is the last....at the front....the people at the front..all chose what they wanted
W: Ah I'm the last? Oh am I getting the leftovers?
F: Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy nooooooooooo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like photos of the sea!!! (trying to save the situation...)
W: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I like the sea too, thank you!
F: Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________
Lastly for Wendy-chan. I asked a difficult question: “When you have a dream that’s difficult to fulfil, what’s important to do?”
She said “If you love what you are doing to work towards fulfilling your dreams, even if it takes time, your dreams will come true.”
I will work hard too ㅜㅜㅜ

Japanese translations by: Twitter @Seungwansupport
_________________________________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________________________
It's really true so why are you so shy 😂
F: You aren't able to watch movies these days because you're busy right?
W: Ah? No I can still watch a little
F: But you don't have to watch, because unnie you yourself is a movie
W: (lightly covered her mouth in shock) euheuheuheu....
F: No why ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
W: Nono (suddenly trying to change the topic of conversation) are there any movies you want to recommend?
_________________________________________________________________________________
Wannie thought I'm a dongsaeng again..
F: Wannie said I'm a dongsaeng the previous time too..
W: heheheheeheee unnie
And then she changed the heart into unnie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: What's your favourite 1975 song?
W: It's one of the unreleased songs, it's called 102
F: Where to listen to it?
W: If you go to the 1975 youtube channel, there's 102. The acoustics are really good, listen to it
F: Ok I'll listen to it, but are there any accessories you like?
W: Earrings??
F: Earrings?? Rather than earrings, do you not wear rings?
W: For rings, my (while touching her fingers) this part is thick...(thoughts for a while) Necklace!!!!!!
F: Oh necklace!!!! Ok
_________________________________________________________________________________
I asked her if we could see her sing Speak Now, the song she sang when she was a trainee, during her live with a guitar, and she said she got it coolly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What Seungwannie thinks is a must do in U.S is walking! Because the air is totally different, just walking alone is nice

F: Please draw a chipmunk that's doing hwaiting!
W: Chipmunk doing hwaiting???????? Can a chipmunk do hwaiting 🤔
F: Of if not a puppy, puppy
W: Puppy??? (sees my letter envelope) I'll draw a chipmunk for you!!!
F: (talking about other stuff)(sees her copying the chipmunk drawing on the envelope)
W: I can't draw ㅎㅎㅎㅎ you might get a shock...😁


_________________________________________________________________________________
I asked Seungwan unnie if she could recommend a song to listen to before sleep, and the starting lyrics are so fitting...
Punchnello - 23 (ft. SAM KIM)
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Unnie when did you think that you made a good decision in becoming a singer?
W: This moment right now
F: Are there perhaps any concepts you want to try??
W: Cool ones! The song too, I want to try a cool concept in general
F: I'll wait for the day unnie's solo song comes out
W: You might have to wait for a long time
F: I can wait for a long time ㅠㅠㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello~
W: Hello~
F: Unnie there's something you left behind
W: Oh?? What is it??
F: (takes out a chestnut cushion) Unnie is a chipmunk, so I brought not an acorn but a chestnut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: (thought it was an acorn at first) Acorn~~ Acorn~~ (her pronunciation was really acoRn~ ㅠㅠ) Chestnut~
F: If you hug this, it's super comfortable!
W: Ah really? I'll hug it now ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
F: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
W: OO-ie!!!
F: Yes that's right~
W: Just what exactly am I, a puppy or a chipmunk, what am I??
F: All...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
W: All? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Unnie this is a headband...but there's already so many things on unnie's head...
W: This...this...hold on
F: Unnie I'm successfully employed!
W: Ah! You are??? (hurriedly writing a p.s.) When are you going?? For your first day??
F: Ah I've already went!
W: Ah you've went?
F: Yes, what's fascinating is my first day of work was also the day Umpah Umpah got released!
W: Ah~ really?? (tidying the headband)
F: Ah what to do ㅋㅋㅋThank you~
W: Thank you! Bye bye~
_________________________________________________________________________________




_________________________________________________________________________________

F: I like this photo because it's warm, can you perhaps (sign) on another page...
W: Ah ok I like that!
F: You must've heard it a lot, but thank you for singing...if Seungwannie gets to compose songs or write lyrics, what kind would you like to do?
W: I like rock ballad these days. Like Lee Seung Hwan sunbaenim's song or the $@*% I sang on Insta live (it's a pop song but I can't remember ㅠ)
F: Ah I think Lee Seung Hwan's songs are good!
W: Right? Something like <How Can Love Be Like That>...
F: Huk I like that I like that
~Staff asked to move~
F: Thank you
_________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello (super lively tone)
F: Hi unnie, unnie these are so cute (points at the things on her head)
W: (laughs shyly hahaha)
F: Unnie can you sign this for me
W: sure (starts copying)
W: Is it called ㄱㅎ (it really sounds nice when she says it, I always thought my Korean name doesn't sound nice but Seungwan's tone uwuwuwuwu)
F: yes yes! That's right
F: Seungwan unnie is good at cooking, what is your best or most confident dish?
W: Oh~ (kept staring at me and thought hard)
F: (scared that the staff would chase me away so I just started saying whatever I could think of) Can you draw this
W: (still thinking, she really thought hard hahahahaha next time I shall not ask these type of questions to make it hard for her)
F: What does unnie like to eat the most (why do I only ask her questions that are hard for her, I'm was wrong)
W: mm~ I eat everything well (and then she answered something, but the staff asked me to move so I didn't hear it)
F: Unnie can you write a ps
W: yes yes (staff was rushing so she quickly wrote)
F: Unnie we'll meet at the next comeback
W: yes yes see you next time 
W: (felt sorry because she felt like she didn't really answer, the sorry expression she had when she was shaking hands with me is so cute)

Weibo @U-kkk 
_________________________________________________________________________________
She's angel herself, no doubt about it 😭😭😭😭
P.S. on album: You're doing well now, so you'll do well in the future as well. Just do it like you're doing now, hwaiting 💙

This is Wendy's autograph for the same person during Zimzalabim:
P.S. on album: Though it might be hard, when time passes and you look back, you'd have grown/developed, hwaiting 💙

Share:

0 comments