170209 Coex Fan sign

W: Hello~
F: You sang 'Last Love' this time
W: Yes~
F: Hearing that song makes me think of the Halo song you sang last time
W: OO dongsaeng...? Friend...?
F: Dongsaeng is great, it's great to think I look young, please write dongsaeng for me
W: hahahahaha
F: Anyways, I listened to that song, didn't you sing Halo when you were overseas last time
W: Yes! With my friends!
F: I watch that often
W: Ah really?
F: I think of my friends when I watch it so I watch it often (saying lots of nonsense)
W: Oh~ friends? Actually that wasn't meant to be sang with friends. There was an exam for singing class, and I sang that alone. I was singing alone and my friends suddenly (staff asked to moved along) said 'Oh! Are you able to do that?' and that's how it happened

 _________________________________________________________________________________


I told Wendy that there is something I must say to her..

She stopped signing and looked up at me

'Your words, actions and thoughts, there are many people who love them the way they are. In the future, it would be great if you won't be disheartened and just be Wendy.'

I was shaking while saying it, and Wendy said she's really thankful and didn't let go of my hand for a long time


 _________________________________________________________________________________

Seungwannie baked Tiramisu recently
 _________________________________________________________________________________

F: Are there any episodes on the elderly couple roommates? Two of you are friends
W: Hold on...OO un..nie? Is OO unnie correct?
F: Yes that's right...
W: Assa! I got it right!!!!! I got it right~~~
F: Yea so I'm curious...if there are any interesting episodes. Even the name 'elderly couple' is cute
W: About two of us arguing? Or...
F: Ah just any episode
W: Episode.....what kind of episodes are there?
F: Anything simple..think I have to go soon..
W: First of all, when the two of us argue, we both kind of look at each other's reactions
F: Ah two of you look at reactions?
W: Yes~
F: Ah then two of you apologise first?
W: No just...we talk and just....we talk....and then just uh that's it? We just talk about it and suddenly we're fine
F: Ah just?
W: We just talk about it and just break the ice?
F: Cute...
W: hehhehhehheh (shy laugh)
 _________________________________________________________________________________

I told wannie that I like her greasy voice and that it is in fact not greasy. I said I like that and wannie agreed too.
She also said that she likes her voice when she speaks in English, when she speaks in Korean, it's husky so she doesn't like it
_________________________________________________________________________________
The flower crown could be uncomfortable, thank you Seungwan for wearing it from the start till the end

When I asked her to put on the flower crown, she asked if I could put it on for her and I got my first round of heart attack. I got my second heart attack when she asked if it suits her while looking at me.

F: Please make me a talisman for my studies~ (stretch out my photo cards)
W: I should make two of them differently teehee. One of them is a luck talisman hoping luck will always be with you, the other one is a heart for you to always receive love!
F: Thank you~
W: Oh so cute~ you look like you will always receive love~
(Third heart attack)
F: Ah...heh heh thank you unnie, please hold my hand
W: I'll hold both hands (holds my hands tightly) Beware of the cold! My hands are cold so..
F: Thank you~
_________________________________________________________________________________

Seungwan said she's never learnt shooting but when she goes to game rooms or amusement parks, she's good at games where you shoot and win dolls
_________________________________________________________________________________



I: Where did you say you put the letter?
W: No, about that..
I: What did you say?
W: No, that is because I was touched..
S: I think what she (Wendy) said was very cool

They were roughly talking about them bringing up the letter on radio, Seulgi said that she's becoming more like Wendy's unique way of expressing

S: I think that we need a member like that who will say things like that
F: Yea thank you
 _________________________________________________________________________________

I told Seungwan that I was the one who gave her the sunflower during Gwangju fan sign (ootn era). I told her that I was very happy that whole day because she took a selca with it and uploaded in on Instagram. She went 'wah wah' and stared at my face and said 'so you're the unnie who created some memories together with me??' My heart almost burst ㅠㅠㅠ 
 _________________________________________________________________________________

I told Seungwan that I like it when she expresses her love to the members and that it is not cringe at all. Seungwan said that it's cringey even when she hears it. She says she very thankful to me!

So I said that it's cool and told her to gain confidence!! Irene was saying 'yea gain some confidence~' at the side while laughing
 _________________________________________________________________________________
F: I got into university this time and I have a wish!
W: What is it? (looks at me sweetly)
F: I..I..want to meet a friend like noona!
W: (rests her chin on her hand and stares even more sweetly) What kind of friend am I~~?
F: Uh...that...ki..kind...and....ah ㅠㅠ I can't explain, anyways I like you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
W: Aren't you liking me too much? (laugh)
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Y: Ah....we need to buy bread..is there any bread shop open?
W: Why are you saying that here??!?
I: Why are you saying that~
Y: No ;; feels like the shops are closed at this time...
W: You don't know what's a surprise party!?
Y: Aigoo we've already planned it, what surprise~

Share:

0 comments