170217 Shinchon Fansign

F: (told Wendy that we have a one day difference in birthday)
F: Happy birthday in advance even if I couldn't go to the birthday party ㅠㅠ
W: Thank you, happy birthday in advance to OO too!
F: Are you congratulating my birthday together too? ㅠㅠ
W: Of course of course, you/yours comes first~
F: ?? My birthday is one day later though??
W: Of course not~ for me, you come first. Your birthday is first
(uploaded this as a corpse)

 _________________________________________________________________________________
F: Write me something for every time I miss you!
W: When you miss me?
F: Is it too difficult..Though I say it every time, you're really a precious person to me
W: You're also always a precious person to me, it's because my words....I cannot express much to the fans
F: Nope, you say your words prettily. See you next time!
(interlocks fingers)

P.S.: Don't miss me too much, that will make me sad
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: Happy birthday, it's gonna be my birthday soon too
W: Seems like there are many birthdays in February..is February the month of blessing?
F: I'm born in August
W: ...? you said...soon...
F: yeap
W: Al...alright, August is also the month of blessing..! Happy birthday in advance haha

While shaking hands, I stretch out both while overlapping them. She looked at me with a ?? expression. I told her I have hyperhidrosis, and she went 'ah~~ so what!!' and grabbed both of my hands tightly ㅠㅠ 
 _________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello~
F: Ah yes..! Ah this..it'll smell nice if you put this in your wardrobe!
W: Mm! Ah~
F: Is smells like grapes
W: Mm~! It's gonna be refreshing
F: It seems like it'll suit you..
W: Thank you~ (sticking her nose into the plastic) Mmmm~ (clothes) won't smell now.
F: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: heuheuheuheuheu!!! (Sees 'Seungwan-nim' on the post-it) Huh nim? You're a dongsaeng?
F: Ah, yes. I'm 19...If you'd write something...ㅋㅋㅋ to ask me to study hard...
W: Oh! Your handwriting is pretty, I'm going to copy it
F: (died)
W: Ahwoo, this looks identical.

F: (heart attack) Ah right, unnie please choose one among these two (stretches both hands)
W: ...this one
F: My love

(love)

W: Ah...what's on this side? It's love too, right?
F: This is my heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(heart)

W: Ah...(sighs)..wha, what did you ask me to write?
F: To study hard..
W: Study hard! hahahahakhakhakhaha!
Rather than studying hard, hwaiting. Since you need some cheering.
F: (touched)...
W: (looks at my face) Since you'll definitely work hard.
F: Ah..thank you...
W: Hwaiting! (high five)
 _________________________________________________________________________________
A birthday song was sung for wannie. 
S: (puts one arm on the chair) Tell me what you want, I'll buy it all for you
I: I'll make something you like to eat for once
Wannie talking about fried rice cake
S: It's not skewered rice cake? It was fried rice cake?
I: Ah for you guys it's fried chicken
S: Ye..Yeri is going to give food present too?
W: No (decisive)
Fans: chilli paste chilli paste!
I: (softly) I don't want to eat it
W: A house?
S: Uh (flustered) Aren't we living in a dorm now?
W: A car then!
S: (flustered again) Get a license first!!
W: Just joking ㅋㅋ I don't have anything I want
S: Always saying that~~
I: Then is there anything you would like to eat? I'll make it
W: Oh! I want to eat fried rice cake
I: ?? Trainee days?? (which I made?)
W: Yes that!!
I: (thinks) ok got it, I'll make it for you
_________________________________________________________________________________
In picture: Don't forget what you want to say next time!! Aigoo.
 _________________________________________________________________________________
I saw a variety of Wendy's expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: I came from far away because I want to see you
W: Where did you come from?
F: From OO. I said that and she went 'Huuuuk!' and looks like she got a shock of her life ㅋㅋㅋ
W: How did you come? Must be tiring ㅠㅠ (sulks ㅠㅠㅠ)
The ends of her eyebrows, eyes and mouth all went downwards
She also said that that is where her maternal grandmother's hometown is, and was so happy with her eyes all wide ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I gave her some albums of artistes she once said she liked before, and she got shocked again and went 'Oooohk!' ㅋㅋㅋ
I also talked about other stuff. She got touched and got excited. Anyways, I saw 5 billion different expression teehee
 _________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello~ @@~!
F: Hello noona!
W: How old are you? What's your age?
F: I'm a year 3 high school student! Noona I went to buy your present but there wasn't anything worthy, so I bought an air refreshner
W: You don't have to buy these, it's alright ㅎㅎ thank you, I'll use it well
(I'm super nervous because of Seulgi just now)
W: Are you shaking now? ㅋㅋwhy are you so nervous
(While saying that, she held my hand with both of hers and shook it...I was about to go crazy because of Seulgi, and now even Wendy)
W: You can't be nervous!
F: okok see you next time! 
 _________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello
W: Hello...Did you fold this yourself?
F: Yes I folded this when I went to Japan
W: Oowahhh~! (fan's name)
F: I....there's noona's birthday party right
W: Yes
F: I applied for it yesterday
W: Yes
F: The result is not out yet right? Is it?
W: Don't think it's out yet..
F: That's right, please pray for me ㅋㅋ
W: Let's meet..it'll come true, we'll definitely meet, let's meet!
F: Thank you

In picture: We'll definitely meet!
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello~
W: Hello OO~
F: Ah! The baking thing that you did~
W: Ah! Yes yes yes
F: I saw it well! I'll definitely follow it
W: Did you do it?
F: Pardon?
W: Did you do it? (I kept couldn't hear it, so I wasn't able to answer properly ㅠ)
F: No...just..
W: Ah~ (can't hear well)
F: Can't you do a surprise v-app about baking?
W: (frowns and looks into empty air) Hmm~~ It could take a few~~ hours.
F: It's alright! I have the confidence to watch till the end! 
W: I think people will come in and then they will gradually leave (the broadcast)~ (waving her hands in the empty air)
F: No no there won't be such a thing! Ah. I drew a picture
W: um~! Huk! It's very cool...do you...originally draw..
F: Nope I do it as a hobby
W: ㅇㅁㅇ Ah as a hobby? You draw really well~!
F: Also about the birthday party...I applied yesterday, it'll be great if I get chosen! I really want to go, since I may not be able to go, happy birthday in advance!
W: Ah~~ Thank you~ you draw well..
F: Thank youㅎㅎ
_________________________________________________________________________________
F: Hello!
W: Harlow~ (Wannie's unique accent)
F: Noona..that..what was it..during 'that's right, that's right, boy, ha!' you're so cute when you do that ㅠㅠㅠ my friends too saw that part and became fans ㅠㅠ
W: Ah really? Thank you ㅎㅎ
(signing)
F: Ah...noona, if noona is alright with it, would you do a different version for 'that's right, that's right, boy, ha!' ...? 
W: The 'that's right, that's right, boy, ha!' dance? (danced to that part ㅠㅠ) how should I do it?
F: That...do two finger hearts above the head and match it to the 'that's right, that's right, boy ha!' part! (shows her the pose)
W: Like that? (follows the pose)
F: Ah...ha...yes yes
W: How should I end it?
F: The end...just...mm..(it's difficult to explain, it's just similar to the original)
W: Ah just normally? Ok got it, I'll ask the choreographer unnie ㅋㅋㅋ
F: Ah thank you...shake hands with me..
W: Ah! Of course! (shakes hands)
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello~!!
W: Pardon?? What???
F: I said hell...lo..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Ahah!! Hello!!
(signing)
F: In Rookie, I like the part best where noona goes 'like ice!' ㅎㅎ
W: Ah~ like ice (she sang along with the dance...so sweet and cute...)
F: yes yes I like that so much ㅋㅋㅋ Also, I always listen to your OST!
W: OST???
F: Yes yes I always listen to the Uncontrollably Fond OST!!
W: Uncontrollably Fond OST...? Don't Push Me....Don't Push Me is Hwarang's OST...
F: Noona, Don't Push me is Uncontrollably Fond's OST though...??
W: It's not Hwarang...? I can't remember ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(both of us laughed like mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungwan noona laughed harder ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
F: See you next time bye bye! ㅋㅋ
W: See you next time~ bye~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 _________________________________________________________________________________


(T/N: this is the tattoo guy)

W: You didn't do another somewhere again right? (looks around looks around)
F: I didn't ㅋㅋ all these ran off ㅠㅠ thinking of doing it somewhere else
W: ...don't do it there anymore..! (signing)
F: Uh...I think that liking a singer is a good thing
W: (signs halfway and looks at me)
F: Even when the promotions end and we can't see you guys often, we can still always listen to the songs. Even when years pass
W: Even when decades pass..
F: Red Velvet's music is like memories to me. Even though you guys are promoting Rookie now
W: (She concentrated so hard because she wanted to hear what I was saying clearly in detail. She looked at me and listened, my heart got sick)
F: If I listen to the Russian Roulette album, memories from that period comes to me. So I think music contains memories...so..uh...wanted to say I like it...thank you..
W: Yes...we forever...! (can't remember well, but it was somewhere along the line of forever)
_________________________________________________________________________________
F: Hello, it's my first time at a fan sign
W: Hello~~ How old are you??
F: I'm OO. I really want to go to the birthday party but it clashes with my uni retreat so I can't go
W: Aigoo ㅠㅠ what to do
F: It'll be great if you could come for the festival 
W: Festival...where?
F: OO university
W: Ohoh~~ Wow~ ohohoh~
F: I couldn't come because I was studying
W: Should be studying...should be doing that...you need to study
F: Seungwan unnie is good at studying
W: Ayeeeeeee~~~

(can't hear)

W: Ah my hand is cold ㅠ
F: It's alright it's alright, I'll come next time!
 _________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello~
F: Hello~
W: (fan's name)!
F: Yes yes it's me! You're doing a birthday party this week right
W: Yes!
F: But I can't go...due to work..
W: Ahah...
F: So I'm going to sing you a birthday song now~
W: Oh~! (did a 'I'll see how you're gonna do it' gesture ㅋㅋ)
F: (sang the English version, Seungwan went oh~~ when I sang 'happy birthday dear seungwan~' ㅋㅋ)
W: Ah~ I was anticipating the Korean version~
F: Ah..sorry..
W: no nononono!! This~ this~ is great too~
F: Uh.. ㅋㅋThe previous time I said that during the next promotions? cake pop? I said I'll make them..~
W: Ahyoo~ Yeap!
F: I wanted to practice baking that~ so a mini oven~
W: ohoh uh uh?! you bought it?
F: Yes ㅋㅋ
W: Ah really? Daebak..!
F: I'll definitely make it for you when I come the next time!
W: Wah really...thank you!!
F: Bye~
W: Thank you..!!
 _________________________________________________________________________________
I wasn't even leaning on the table but the staff asked me not to lean. I said 'ok...'. Wannie winked at me while nodding, and said softly 'it's alright'
Ah I'm going to melt
 _________________________________________________________________________________



I took a printed version of the advertisement
I gave it and said 'this is the advertisement we said we'll be putting up~ It's up now!'
She popped her head out and stared at it 'oooowahhhhhh~~ so this is the one~~' and looked very fascinated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she kept going 'ohoh ㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠ'
She was writing another p.s. for me, she quickly ended that and wrote 'thank you ㅠ'
She said that 'it is fascinating to see my own advertisement! heehee'
She was excited and thankful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

_________________________________________________________________________________
F: Hello...unnie why are you so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ
W: No, the lighting is really strong here 
F: Ah unnie I'm going to attend high school this year
W: yeap
F: Please write to tell me to study
W: It's still alright now. Instead, study harder in the future...you can't play too hard..
F: Unnie, everything unnie says is great (I wanted to say something like whatever wannie says is great and alright, but the words don't come out well)
Staff: Please move along
W: every..everything is great? Hold on, (writes 'study with fun') You just have to study interestingly like that
_________________________________________________________________________________
(Talking about hair dye colours running off after greeting..)
W: My blue hair..when I did it..
F: yep
W: huuuk? Am I supposed...to sign here? (asked her to sign on the group picture)
F: Yes haha
W: Hooooing...how to sign here...it'll cover the members' faces ㅠㅠ can't I do it here??
(pointed at the blank portion while wailing ㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠ)
F: Ok haha
W: For me...the colour dye..runs off like the colour of..powerade
F: Hul? Really?
W: Mm..the blue colour..stained all my white clothes
F: Hul ㅠㅠ
W: If I wash my hair, dry it and spray, it will stain some other stuff ㅠㅠㅠ so after that, I just dyed my hair darker like blue-black ㅠㅠㅠ It won't do ㅠㅠㅠ
F: Oh ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (talks about my own hair dye experience)
W: You need to dry it quickly!
F: Ok ㅠㅠ Happy birthday in advance! Since I may not be able to go 
W: Hing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: You did well MC-ing today
W: Ah @@@@@@
F: I'll anticipate you MC-ing with Seulgi
W: That will be really great heh heh heh heh heh
F: In the happy birthday song for Seulgi on Instagram, was Wendy the one who did the harmonisation?
W: Yes!
F: As expected...
W: You need to that once at the end heheheheheh
F: Previously during fan sign, I made a promise with Seulgi to meet at her birthday party and I really was able to go, make a promise with me too, Wendy
(made a pinky promise)

Share:

0 comments