170206 Yongsan Fansign


I asked Wendy what she's thinking whenever she looks at the members performing their part while on stage.
W: I feel that I gain some strength when someone looks at me like that at the side when I perform? I want to let them feel 'you're doing well! gain strength!'
I told Wendy that I like it when she looks like that and talked about some other things.
F: I'm so touched
W: Really? Ah so I managed to pass it, thank you

 _________________________________________________________________________________


I: Ah is it tiring today? ㅅㅁㅅ I am so~ tired ㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to sleep as soon as I reach home (after 3 seconds) Ah I'm going to eat ddeokbokki!
S: That's right, ddeokbookki. Wendy is going to make it
W: (pretends she's hearing it for the first time)
Fans: Add some chilli paste in it!!
W: You can't say these things so rashly ㅋㅋㅋ
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello~ 
W: Hello~ I heard everything from the side just now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Ah...first of all, I want to tell noona that I am very thankful
W: Me? Why?
F: During OOTN, noona wrote on my album 'you'll do well! gain strength!'
W: Oh? ohoh
F: I took that album and went for my college entrance exams, I scored grade 1 in language and went to university..
W: Ah really? Really congratulations! It's a relief that you did well..you did really well!

(Gave her a Boyz II Men album which my friend asked to pass and her eyes went wide)

W: Uh this?
F: My friend couldn't come today and told me to pass this to you instead
W: Oowah...the first album I had was Boyz II Men, I listen to them often even now too, Ah what to do...what to do if your friend feels sad?
F: I'll tell him I've passed the album to you well. Ah also, this poster
(Gave Wannie the poster, the picture on the poster and the picture I wanted to receive signature on is the same)
W: Oh isn't this is me? heuheu
F: I spent the most time making noona's...I wanted to make it prettily
W: Ah I think this poster is prettier than ours...you've made it really nicely!
(She gave a thumbs up while saying that)
F: Aye, even so, mine still has lots of lacking parts
W: No it's really pretty...anyways thank you for continuing to like me, congratulations on your college entrance exams, you've worked hard!

High-five and end

Wannie ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

P.S on album: Congratulations! I'm proud of you! You're commendable, thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________________



F: What's unnie's last goal? Last goal in life?
W: Uhuh since this is about life goal (thinking) I think I have to think about it when I become a grandma, my goal right now is still (thinking)
F: What's your goal now?
W: My goal now is (thinking) my goal now is (thinking) finding the voice tone that I want
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello, ah I didn't open to the page beforehand again
W: It's alright, take your time
F: I went for the dumb dumb fansign, I got scolded that time ㅠ (tells her about what happened that time(
W: I'm so sorry for that time ㅠㅠ
F: Huh? (super flustered) uhuhuh..uh..
F: Ah when I first became a fan I was xx years old, now I'm already xx years old ㅠ I got older
W: Aw, as time passes both us and fans are aging ㅠ
F: Ah also this is your present, I bought this in Japan in January last year
W: Oh (hesitate)
F: If you don't like it, you can just put it at the back
W: One two three teehee
F: This character looks like Seungwan-nim
W: (straight face)
(Irene was laughing at the side ㅋㅋ)
W: I look like this...?
F: Yes you like look it 

Actually she doesn't look like it but I thought she would like it if I say she does
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello
F: This is an electric drum
W: Oowah~~
F: Last time you once mentioned on a radio show that you want to learn drums, so I really wanted to give you this
W: Oowah daebak~ daebak daebak oowah
F: It has recording functions too
W: Oowah~ I need to upload this on Instagram, thank you
F: At the start of the performance, you stare at the back of Yeri's head, why do you stare?
W: Because the back of Yeri's head is pretty? haha
 _________________________________________________________________________________


F: Please recommend me some songs you listen to recently, please write it down
W: Song I've listened recently...? Mm...mm.....(thinks really hard)
F: Can't recall? ㅋㅋ
W: (after thinking for a long time) Ah! Lee Seung Hwan sun..(writing it down below the signature)
F: Yes?
W: I listen to Lee Seung Hwan sunbaenim's songs..
F: All?
W: Yes..
F: Ah..I'll listen to it after 2 weeks!
W: Why??
F: I need to listen to Red Velvet's songs for 2 weeks
W: (Shocked expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) Wah..
F: I need to stream!
W: Wah it's touching
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hellooo~~~?
F: Yes hello ㅎㅎ
W: You came again!
F: Oh ㅋㅋ You remember ㅋㅋ
W: Of course~ I remember~
F: ㅋㅋㅋ You totally look like a poodle today because of your bangs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Poo..dle...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Ah that's right, I have something to say
W: What is it?
F: There is something that I really want to make...pop cake..
W: !! Oh! But!!
F: But I don't have....a microwave...at home...
W: Aye don't come up with excuses ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Nono it's true!! I live alone and just got my monthly salary ㅠㅠ So..I'm going to buy a microwave, and will definitely...give you during the next comeback..!!
W: Ohoh I'll anticipate it ㅠㅠ (PS. you must keep your promise!)
F: Ah! Lastly!! 
W: Yes yes!!
F: I really wanted to do this too (dance the heart dance ㅋㅋ)
W: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why didn't you move your legs, the legs are the key point of the dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please do it to Irene unnie too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

T/N: Seating order Wendy -> Irene
 _________________________________________________________________________________



Seulgi wrote my name with a little slip-up. Wendy saw that and went 'this isn't right, this needs to be written properly' and started signing ㅋㅋ
She saw the bear sign I asked (Seulgi) to draw and said 'what is this. this won't do' 
I told her the bear is because I asked (Seulgi) to sign an elderly couple version signature ㅋㅋ
Not sure if she didn't hear properly, she thought for a while and drew an X ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I suddenly couldn't think of what I wanted to say and was just staring at her. We shook hands and I told her that I like 'Last Love'
She smiled and sang a little ㅠㅠ 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Seulgi saw the flower crown on Wendy's head and said 'are you an angel? Wendy is an angel ^ㅅ^
 _________________________________________________________________________________



W: Oh hellooo~ hello
F: There is something I really want to say today..
W: What is it what is it, you dyed your hair? I think...something...looks different?
F: That's right I dyed my hair 
W: It's been a long time~
F: I said I have something to say...
W: Oh! I got it, take your time~
F: But it could be a bit cringey, is that alright?
W: It's alright! Oh why are you shaking so much
F: Ah I'm a bit nervous....I'm so nervous after seeing you after a long time
W: Because it's been a long time? I got it x3
F: During your time as a singer, even if it might not be something in the near future, in different aspects, there's bound to be a time where you have to choose right?
W: Eung!
F: During those times, whatever choice noona chooses, it's the right one. I believe that noona will do well...I believe in that. Also, after getting to know noona, I really feel so happy everyday. So that's why, it will be great if noona is like that too..
W: ...ok! mm...it's not, it's not that though? it's not cringey though?
F: What? Ah really?
W: Eung!
F: Is it because your immunity level has strengthened? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Nono! It's not cringey...
F: It'll be great if I could see you more in the future too :)
(Shakes hand)

In picture: Thank you <3 it's nice to see you after so long <3


_________________________________________________________________________________


(Bow)

W: Swag~ Totally~ (Can't hear ㅠㅠㅠ)
F: By chance, the...
W: The light??
F: You saw it????
W: Ohhh..it's pretty..I saw it well~~ How did you make it....how did you..did you make it yourself??
F: The wires are available to buy..I use that and...I use those~~
W: How did you make it?? You bend it??
F: You bend it like that, then paste it...(shows her bending gesture)
W: Eung? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ (follows my movement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
(writing P.S.)
F: Thanks to noona, I'm happy everyday
W: No...! (Can't hear this part too ㅠㅠㅠ)
F: I feel happy listening to your songs...just seeing you like that makes me happy too...)
W: No....that....how do you bend it????????? isn't it...isn't it....tiring?????????
F: Just...it's not tiring, sometimes it gets tangled up and that's a headache
W: Do you originally have talents in those????
F: No, I started because of noona, but I seem to do well after trying out (takes out present)
F: I wrote this poem using noona's initials...
W: Oh....wow....it's good.....
(receives album, bows, shakes hand, fist bump)
 _________________________________________________________________________________



I told Wendy that her vocals this time is great and she smiled and looked at me ㅠㅠ The manager kept asking me to move along but she didn't even pretend that she heard it and continued to finish saying everything
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello, ah you're really pretty
W: Ah I'm not~~~ ㅎㅎ
F: Ah what to do, my hands are shaking, my legs are shaking..
W: Don't be nervous!! Don't be nervous!! (holds my hand)
F: Your song is really so nice, Last Love!! ㅠㅠ I listened to it while coming here today too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: Hehheh thank you, how old are you?
F: I'm 23 years old (I forgot my age)
W: Oh~ Dongsaeng~~~~
F: Friends! We're friends!
W: Uh?? (Flustered)
F: Ah, 24..24 years old...ah what to do...I can't even talk..
W: (smiles) we're friends!
F: ㅎㅎ please gain some weight! You're really so thin!! 
W: Aye it's because I'm sitting down so you can't see
F: Aye it's not that....Ah the song Last Love is really so...I really like your voice...
W: (smiles) thank you ㅎㅎ you'll come next time right? you must come! (fan's name)!
F: Of course ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll definitely come!! Don't be sick! Be careful of the cold!!
W: Bye friend!
F: Ok Seungwan-ah ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ byeeeee~~~~

In picture: you're cute <3

_________________________________________________________________________________
W: Hello~
F: Hello~ I'm doing choir in school...is there by chance any song that is suitable to sing for choir...?
W: Oh~ Choir~~
F: Yes yes, Red Velvet's songs are fine too...songs you listen to normal are fine too..
W: Ah songs that aren't nursery songs are fine too?
F: Yes yes
W: Something like Glee....? If so....teenage dream...? If not then Beyonce! Something like a medley would be great!! (The staff kept asking me to move along but she firmly continue recommending ㅠㅠ)
F: Yes yes! Thank you! Love you!
(Shakes hand)

Share:

0 comments