160923 Hapjeong Fansign

S: My concept is chic today
(sneers and laughters here and there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
W: Seulgi ya, it's because you're the one saying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
_________________________________________________________________________________


The fan sign was very quiet so the girls asked why that's the case

J: Me me! I found the reason
Y,W,S: What is it???
J: Because Seulgi unnie is in the middle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Y: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
_________________________________________________________________________________

Wendy looked at my face closely and said 'dongsaeng...?' I said no and she asked 'friend...?' So I said I'm an unnie. She went 'Hul you look young' and kept wanting to look at my face. I'm nervous so I asked her not to look. I told her I get shy in front of pretty people. She went 'Aye~~~ ㅋㅋ' and wrote a p.s for me.
Writing on album: Unnie you look young, tell me your ways
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: You sang 'Ooh girl come and light me up~' on V app the previous time. The female fans like it very much
W: Ah really?
F: It there's an opportunity the next time, please sing it again
W: Ooh girl come and light me up~
J: You sing well
_________________________________________________________________________________

 During the ending ment

W: It's my first time doing 'up until not it's~'!!
S,J,Y: (shocked) Really?
Seungwan took a deep breath and did it cooly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________


Joy said Wendy's concept for today is Heidi, Girl of the Alps. Wendy said 'but you said it was a coward concept just now!' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joy is a killer, what was Seulgi's concept...Seulgi said her concept and asked Yeri 'what's yours?. Yeri said "I have no concept."
W: Today is cute concept..
J: I named it. Today is Heidi, Girl of the Alps concept~
W: You said it was a little kid concept just now ㅋㅋㅋ Looked and me and called me a little kid ㅋㅋㅋ
J: No no just now in the photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the school bag ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
_________________________________________________________________________________


The kids hands are warm...I shook hands with Wendy, said her hand is warm...and shrieked...Wendy just laughed lots
_________________________________________________________________________________


Wendy was wearing lots of things on her fingers, I saw it and laughed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

W: Ahoh you're got shocked right...?
F: Ahyoo you're wearing some cute stuff ㅠ Unnie I drank a lot of alcohol 2 days ago, ah no, I drank a little bit of alcohol. My mood was really good so I went to the noraebang and danced to Russian Roulette ㅋㅋ
W: Originally, you dance when you get a little excited~ (writes p.s)
F: Yes ㅋㅋ My mood..was so good..Rumours are spreading that I'm a superstar..I even promoted myself to my peers. Ah my hands are cold (holds hands)
W: My hands are cold too, it's fine (holds hands) Why is it so cold ㅠㅠ it can't be cold! Your body needs to always be warm ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (holds hands tightly)
F: Ok thank you

My hands must be colder than what she expected so she got shocked..sorry ㅠ
Writing on album: You're great
_________________________________________________________________________________


First of all, I wanted to tell wannie that she's so so pretty, so so cute, sings so so well, bakes well. She was about to write my name and I think she recognised me, so I said excitedly 'Yes! I went to Sin Chon!' I told her that her British accent during SML was great, and she did 'much better' for me. ㅠㅠ She said she practised alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ Also, before I went off, I told her that she's so so pretty and so so cute, and she wrote the p.s like that for me ㅋㅋㅋㅠ I can't even remember the last time someone told me I'm cute ㅠㅠㅠ
Writing on album: You are cuter
_________________________________________________________________________________



W: Hello~
F: It's been a long time~
W: Are you @@ oppa?
F: Yes that's right! Can you write your Korean name instead of 'Wendy'?
W: Oh...daebak that's a first!
F: I like to call you Seungwan better ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, do you think you look like a puppy or a chipmunk more? (Samoyed? I can't remember)
W: You asked what else I look like other than a chipmunk?
F: Ah, not that. Between a chipmunk and a puppy, which do you look like more ㅋㅋ
W: I like puppy better...but I think I look more like a chipmunk (wan-sulk)
F: Then I shall call you chipmunk!
W: (more wan-sulk) Ah...I like puppies too...no...I like chipmunks too...
F: uhuhuhuhuhuh quickly shakes hand and escapes

 Wendy wrote 'Son Seung Wan' instead of the usual 'Wendy'
_________________________________________________________________________________



At first, when writing the name, she went 'xx...! Correct?' She guessed right that I'm a dongsaeng and went 'Assa! Assa! I got it right!' She liked it a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Also, the green badge on the right is a luck potion from Harry Potter, so I bought it and gave it to her
F: This is a potion from Harry Potter, it'll give you luck! I hope that unnie will only uh...have good things coming in your way in the future...
W: Wah if I carry this around, luck will come?
F: I guess so ㅎㅎ
W: (covers with her hands and writes something)
F: Why aren't you showing me ㅠㅠ
W: Cause I'm shy...see it later on...
I think she's really embarrassed. I looked at the signature when I went back to my seat ㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's really Son-friendly ㅠㅠ I want to go to a fan sign again ㅠㅠ

Writing on album: You are my luck
_________________________________________________________________________________


 Writing on album: Shy shy. Let's be a couple
F: .........
W: (asked for age and signed)
......(silence) looking at the top of wannie's head while she's signing
F: During the Myeong Dong fan sign, I was embarrassed because we were so close, but since I'm only looking at your crown now, it's a bit sad...
W: (stares at me)
F: Euhh...Because of Wan, I think I became more shy too..ㅠ (avoids)
W: Eh?? I'm not shy anymore!!! (keeps looking at me while writing the p.s)
F: Euhh.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: Because you keep being like that, I became shy too!! Why are you like that!! (makes a fake hitting action)
F: Euhhk...ㅠ (while shaking hands) Thank you ㅠㅠ

Went back and checked the p.s. Heart attack...
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello! (cough cough)
W: Ah why is your voice like that 
F: It became like that because I cheered hard...
W: Ahyoo..Though the cheering is nice, please take care of your throat ㅠ my heart hurts 
F: Even so, you guys got first place so it's fine ㅎㅎㅎ ah also, you wore overalls today. Did you go shopping alone and bought that to show the fans too??
W: Ah....ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ (whisper) Actually, I requested this to the coordi unnie, the sizes didn't fit me... (more whispering) she bought different sizes to try on (burning with will)
F: Ah even so, it's cute ㅎㅎㅎㅎ it even says that the hair clip is cute! Also, fans gathered some money together to give this! The name is booyah stick, it's really bright! (switches on light) see see, it's really bright right? Now in the future, when you want to know where the fans are, you just have to look for this! I'll go to the Incheon concert with my friend and wave this!
W: Wah....(She seems very touched here ㅠㅠ) Really thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's very pretty..like like it shines like that like...
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: (While giving the air fryer) This is a birthday present in advance!
W: (wan-shocked) Wah! What is this?
F: explains the product
W: I can make a livelihood now!
F: I originally wanted to give you this during OOTN as a belated birthday gift. Now it became an advanced birthday gift
W: nono it's fine!
W: (signing)
F: Seungwan ah, my birthday is the same as yours
W: Really? Up till now, I haven't met many people with the same birthday as me, 21st February...
F: It's a relief our birthdays aren't on the leap month
W: I don't really know much about that kind of things, I only know 21st..
W: (writing p.s) let's meet each other often in the future!
F: Take care of your health! (shakes hand and end)

There were some talks in between but I can't remember so I didn't write them down

Writing on album: Seems like you and me are fate <3 thank you <3 let's see each other often, us <3
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: I become happier when I look at unnie! When I feel depressed or have a hard time, I look up videos of unnie. Then I forget everything and smile
W: (eye contact ㅠㅠ) Really? I'm that kind of person?
F: Yes ㅠㅠ I think you have the ability to make people happy
W: Are you very nervous? You're shaking ㅠㅠ (holds my hand a little)
F: So to me, you're like my vitamin. I am always cheering for you, really really love you
W: (gives eye contact for a long time, then starts writing something zealously)

Writing on album: Thank you <3 Today, you're the one who made me happy <3 Let's see each other for a long time <3
_________________________________________________________________________________


 Writing on album: Let's be together until I can let you hear!
F: Hello~
W: Hello~ Wow @@~
F: Unnie, today the overalls are so cute..
W: Ah really? That's a relief ㅠㅠ
F: The braid hair is so cute too..ah that's right, unnie, I like 'Some Love' best amongst the b-side tracks. You must sing it at the concert in the future!!!!
W: I want to sing it for you but I don't know when we'll be able to hold a concert ㅠㅠ
F: No ㅠㅠ You guys must hold a concert and I'll listen to it there
W: Then we need to be together until the day I can let you listen to it~ (while writing p.s)
F: Of course ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: Then should I not sing it forever??? (asked with a cheeky expression while making eye contact)
F: ...?! No.....
(Manager asked to move along)
W: We must meet at the concert~~~ (Shakes hand)
F: Ok I'll definitely go!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________


W: Looking at those who came for the pre-recording today, there are those who went to the hospital and back because they lost their voices. Everyone, you can't hurt your throat so stop screaming
Fans: Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhhh!
W: No..do you think we'll feel good if you guys can't sleep, can't eat, and lost your voices?
Fans: You'll feel good! Ahhhhhhh!
_________________________________________________________________________________


I was standing in front of Wannie and she suddenly started coughing...ㅠㅠ

F: Why are you coughing ㅠㅠ Are you ok? ㅠㅠㅠ
W: (cough cough) Ah sorry ㅠㅠ (cough cough) (manager gives water) Thank you
F: Aigoo ㅠㅠㅠ
W: Sorry ㅠㅠ I should be welcoming you, but the cough came out ㅠㅠ
F: it's fine it's fine~~~!!


F: This looks like unnie!
W: Oh oh oh oh!
F: Do you know what this is?
W: Yes this is the pokemon...? No?
F: Yes that's right ㅎㅎ I'll give it to you
W: Thank you~~ (she wrote to see each other often as the p.s)
F: (looks at p.s) Let's see each other often ㅎㅎ
W: !! Ok!!!
(shakes hand)
_________________________________________________________________________________



Asked her what she would like to eat the most after the schedules ends. There are many things she wants to eat, but right now, t's bean paste stew
Writing on album: Promise we'll see each other from a long time? >3<
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: You said you were shy during the previous fan sign
W: Yes yes
F: You're not shy today?
W: Yes I'm not shy! I think I got better as time passes!!
F: Ah ah so you're not shy now?
W: But if you ask like that, I think I'm getting a little shy...
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello~
F: Hello~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
W: (looks at the name and face) Oh? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ (expression as if she recognised!!) here? here?
F: Ahyooo do it wherever you want ㅎㅎㅎ
W: Ah should I do it here, ah, no, I should do it here (mutter mutter) ㅎㅎㅎㅎI remember ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I said I will definitely remember the next time ㅎㅎㅎㅎ right?
(She didn't write unnie beside my name)
F:  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course~ We said to be friends! ^^
W: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're an unnie?!!! Ha.....
F: No~~ We said to be friends!! ^^
W: No unnie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're a 91'er right?
F: Oh??!! You really remembered? Hul daebak
W: ㅎㅎㅎㅎWah I really remembered!! I must be a genius ㅎㅎㅎㅎheh (writes unnie <3)
F: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhy did you write that!! We said to be friends!!
W: (Writes 'I'll remember you forever') ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Hul really? I'm touched......hul........speak informally to me ㅋㅋㅋ
W: Ayehey~~ I'll do it if you're a year older than me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're 3 years older so~~ (shakes head)
F: Ah I'll keep it a secret from Joohyun!!! Let's be friends!! Speak informally to me!! Call me 'Ya'!!!! (shaking hands) (whines) (more whining)
W: Ayehey~~~~ unnie!!^^ (emphasis) Quickly move over~~^^
F: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ (sulk)
Joy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Writing on album: I'll remember forever...<3
_________________________________________________________________________________

(Blanked out for 3 seconds after I saw wannie)
W: Wah name..your name is pretty
F: Ah...thank you. Why did you become so cute these days?
W: Ah really?
F: Yes your aegyo improved a lot too
W: I put in a lot of effort (not sure whether she said effort or practise but it should be effort)
F: Ah also, there is something I want to say to you
W: Yes? What is it?
F: Ah...it's thank you ㅎㅎ you always say to be together for a long time, I want to make a promise to stay together for a long time too
W: (stretches out her hand) promise (pinky promise with a stamp)
(though I was asked to move along, she made sure to write a p.s. shook hands and bye bye)

Writing on album: You'll be with us together till the end right? :D <3
_________________________________________________________________________________




W: Hello?
F: Hello ㅎㅎ
W: (writing my name on the album) @@ (looks at me once) friend
F: That's right ㅎㅎ
W: I got it right! (proud)
F: Finally ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Sorry
F: You got it wrong the first two times ㅋㅋㅋ(I didn't tell her my age and made her guess ever since the first fan sign. There wasn't once where she got it the first time ㅋㅋ)
W: sorry sorry sorry
F: no no no ㅋㅋㅋ
W: Why is the word 'finally' so sad...sorry (the atmosphere was livelier than the text)
F: We couldn't give the gifts personally during the previous fan sign. You say you're a Joy fan so I wanted to give you a handphone case with a figure that looks like Joy. I was worried it'll be given to Joy thinking it's hers
W: (signing while giving eye contact) Ah~! (pretends to know ㅋㅋ)
F: (explaining in details)
W: Ah- (I was asked to move along here)
F: (takes out the present I've prepared)
W: Oh! Wah- The Notebook (Seungwan's pronunciation....)
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello~ (takes out handwritten letter)
W: Hello~ (while receiving handwritten letter) Aigoo aigoo thank you~ (looks at post-it) your name is Go Pan...Myung? Is that right?
F: Yes, that's right, Go Pan Myung.
W: Did you perhaps come once the other time?
F: Nope, I went for the fan meeting and pre-recording, but it's my first time at a fan sign.
W: Ah~ but your name somehow feels familiar. (starts signing, scribble scribble)
F: I saw the photos of Wendy-sshi this morning in overalls, I couldn't even dream of seeing it here myself.
W: (darkened expression) Why? It doesn't suit me?
F: (flustered, shaking pupils 1) no no, it's because it's cute, because it's cute. You suit the overalls really well, could you perhaps take a selca wearing that and upload it onto Instagram? I think the fans will really like it
W: (brightened expression) Really? Ah...if I hear these, I become swayed. Should I really take and upload?
F: Yes, must. You must upload it on Instagram.
W: Got it, if I get to take one, I'll upload it. (writing my name next to To.) Uh...but what's your age?
F: (flustered, shaking pupils 2) Huh? I....can be friends with Irene with my age..
W: (apologetic expression) Ah! What to do...sorry, you are an oppa. (Adds oppa next to To, and said clearly) Go . Pan . Myung . oh . ppa
F: (flustered, shaking pupils 3) no no no no no, it's fine it's fine. I didn't want to reveal my age ㅠㅠ
W: (while writing P.S) If we meet again the next time, I won't be confused again
F: Thank you, I'll keep cheering for you
(Wendy shook hands with me first, we interlocked fingers)
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: I think my heart is going to explode!
W: (puts her hand near her heart) Boom!
F: Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah also, the place where I stay alone had an earthquake...please write that my house won't fall apart ㅠㅠ
W: Uh Uh.....
F: I was wrapping the present but there were aftershocks, so I ran out carrying it ㅠㅠ
W: Huk....uh uh...uh...
F: It's fine! I'm alive!
W: Uh Uh Uh.......(shaking) (her hand really had an earthquake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
W: We'll see each other....for a long time, such things won't happen!
F: That's right, because I'll run away quickly...!
W: Because such things won't happen, I won't write it! Such things won't happen! They won't happen!
F: Thank you ㅎㅎㅎ
W: Bye~

Writing on album: We will continue to see each other forever
_________________________________________________________________________________


The fan dropped her phone and her phone case is similar to Seulgi's

W: Aigoo is your handphone alright? Did it break?
F: yes yes it's fine ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah it's Seungwan...
W: ㅋㅋ I thought that was Seulgi's~ Seulgi drops her phone often
F: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: @@unnie...right? Ah...I think I know
F: Yes! During OOTN, I told wannie to do whatever you want and that I'll cheer for you forever, do you perhaps...remember?
W: Ah of course!! I'm doing what I want to do these days~ While during the activities, I meet fans and talk to them
F: (because she remembered me and talked sweetly to me, my mind went blank) Ah...uh...I had something I wanted to say but I forgot them all...
W: I'll wait for you, say them all!
F: ....in...instagram! please upload a song ㅠㅠ I download them and listen to them when I sleep, when I'm tired, and when I go for work. Thank you
W: Oh! Instagram? Got it, I am more thankful
F: ...I can't remember, really ㅠㅠ I'll just keep looking at wannie's face and go
W: Ok! ok! (keep giving me eye contacts and I melted)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Red Velvet went down and kneeled in front of a wheelchair-bound fan to sign for her because she couldn't go up
_________________________________________________________________________________

Red Velvet's contact names as saved in Seulgi's phone:

I: (After thinking for a lone time) Baechu unnie
W: Wandy (heart)
J: Jwoy (heart)
Y: Ugly alien

She changed it recently
_________________________________________________________________________________


W: 13 years old? 14 years old? That fan is so cute~
Y: (Looking at Seulgi) Was I that cute when I first entered the company? Was I that small?
W: You're still small now
Y: I wasn't asking unnie though? I was asking Seulgi unnie though? Unnie didn't even see me when I was young! You're a hoobae~ Seulgi unnie, how was I? Seulgi unnie saw me for the longest time
S: Yes..you were cute when you were young, but now...
J: When I first entered the company, Yeri was very scary
Y: For me originally, those who find me cute will continue finding me cute, those who find me scary will continue finding me scary.
Fans: Cute! Cuteeeeee!!!
Y: Saw that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments