170204 Sangam Fansign

When talking about 'Last Love'
S: Our Seungwannie~
Y: I feel like my tears will flow out when I listen to that song

 _________________________________________________________________________________



W: I was very nervous so I raised the volume of the in-ear, but the sounds of the cheers pierced through it

Wendy said she can't seem to hear things well recently. The fan cheers were so loud, she put on the in-ears on both sides and even raised the volume, but the cheers pierced right through.
 _________________________________________________________________________________


I told Seung Wan to let's do a duet in the future, she told me to to wear this shirt (she said it was pretty before) and come 
 _________________________________________________________________________________


I was shaking in nervousness, so when I started talking, Seungwan signed slowly on purpose. She asked my aged and continued to sign slowly again....then she went 'Friend!!' she wrote 'friend' with a heart, and started showing it off to me saying she wrote well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she likes it a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah cute
 _________________________________________________________________________________

I was being told to move along
I said 'Ok I'll move along' ㅠㅠㅠ and was about to leave
Seungwan told me not to go and told me to finish what I wanted to say, so I said everything before leaving  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
_________________________________________________________________________________
Talking about the green-coloured hot packs

I: If you're cold, paste it at the back of your neck
Y: There are hot packs where you paste at the bottom of your feet too
W: Those have no effect
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: Unnie, humans die if they don't drink water for 3 days
W: (signing)
F: I'll not drink water from today on
W: Why?
F: Because the water level of your visuals has raised*
W: 
~~~~~~(30 seconds of silence)~~~~~~
W: You prepared this right? Is that right?
F: Ah....Yes...
W: Ah thank you! Ah...you mustered courage! Thank you for mustering courage!
F: .....?
W: Thank you for mustering courage!
F: Yes I'll cheer for you too

In picture: Thank you <3 for mustering courage <3

*T/N: water level sounds weird in English when literally translated. It's a term to describe when someone has become prettier. It's also a term used in clubs. Example, when someone goes to a club and asks 'how's the water here?', they're asking how pretty/handsome the people are there
_________________________________________________________________________________




W: (While signing, she thought for a while) Oh...the tattoo!
F: Yes that's right~
W: n years old?
F: Oh! That's right! How did you know ㅋㅋ
W: Ah ㅋㅋ I'm having cold sweat~ ㅋㅋ
F: I got another tattoo! (shows her tattoo) It's 8:01
W: Wah...it's not painful..?
F: It was painful...this one is really painful, I did it while screaming. (also shows her the light me up tattoo I did a retouching on) This is freshly done yesterday haha
W: Ah~ It's darker than before!
F: Yes it (the colour) ran out so I did it again. It's really painful even when I do it again ㅠ I did it a little bit thicker..
W: If it runs out again, you have to do it again? I think it also looks cool even if it runs out a little!
F: I have to do it again. I'll have to do this one again too haha (referring to 8:01)

Shakes hand with wannie and bye hahaha
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello
F: Hello
W: How old are you?
F: Born in the year of 199x
F: Noona's voice...I really like it when you sing
W: Ah really?
F: When I was in army, I really listened to 'Because I Love You', 'Let You Know' and 'Do You Know' a lot
W: (angel eyes) Thank you
F: The album this time...what's that...I really really like the one you sang solo
W: Last Love?
F: Yes haha I'll listen to it well in the future too

I was so nervous I forgot the name of 'Last Love'
_________________________________________________________________________________


Fan asked about Wendy's name in hanja
W: Son...Seung...
(silence)
W: I know this...I searched it on the internet...when you press hanja, you'll see it right there. Seung, Seung for victory...
F: Seung for victory?
W: Is that right? No, it's not Seung for victory..Wan for complete...what was it?.? (she looks frustrated)
I: Huh? (curious)
W: See you next time, I'll make sure to tell you!
F: Next time...? Ok..(I live in the province)
I: You said your hungry???
F,W: LOL
_________________________________________________________________________________


Today it's almost all about Manager vs Seungwan

Even when fans are being asked to move along, she held on to them and continued talking, angel ㅠㅠ 
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Yesterday's fan chant was loud
W: That's right, many fans came yesterday and today
F: I gave you my balloon that time*
W: I gave it back to you personally and even shook hands

I almost cried ㅠ after she saw the friend behind me

W: After seeing both of you like this, I remember now. You guys sat at the front row during Red Knights fan sign!

I have no regrets even if I die today

*T/N: previous day during Music Bank, this fan threw Wendy a balloon. After finish taking the group pictures, Yeri wanted to pass the balloon back but Wendy went to give it back personally 
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: I went to the Hundertwasser exhibition. Your French is daebak cool!!
W: I think I'm cool doing that too
Both of us burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Sorry...I think doing that is very meaningful for me 
_________________________________________________________________________________


I gave Seung Wan a jazz album. She says she listens to a lot of epiphany and jazz these days

 _________________________________________________________________________________

F: Have you eaten Anji's gopchang (T/N: name of shop) before? Heard there is in Daegu..
I: I've never tried it before ㅅㅁㅅ
F: What shikhye brand do you like? Do you drink shikhye these days?
I: Ah! Wendy bought me shikhye today, I left it in the waiting room and someone drank it...
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello~
W: Hello~
(I wanted to receive the autograph on the red page, I was looking for it but it didn't appear and my hands started shaking all of a sudden)
W: Which page are you looking for~?
F: The the red page ㅠㅠ red colour Wan ㅠㅠ
(Finally found it ㅋㅋ)
W: Ah so you really wanted to receive a signature here ㅎㅎ How old are you?
(She smiled and asked me so sweetly, I was shaking)
F: @@ years old! Ah Seung Wan's birthday is this month~
W: Yes yes!
F: So a congratulatory advertisement will be put up at Jamsil station soon~
W: Huh?? Uh?? My advertisement??
F: Yes yes! Seungwannie's advertisement! For more people to congratulate Seungwan's birthday!
W: Oh really...?? I've seen a lot of those for other people..(puff cheeks ㅠㅠ)
F: Do you take the subway often???
W: Mm....I don't take it often..I think I've seen lots of those kind of advertisements
F: This time, Seungwan will have that kind of advertisement put up too!! Super big!
W: Super big?? Oowah...(she keep wow-ing, her mouth kept opening ㅋㅋㅋ)
F: But we missed putting it up at Konkuk Station and put it at Jamsil, sorry ㅠㅠ
W: Jamsil?! Isn't Jamsil famous..?
F: I've liked Seungwan since you're 21 years old...I think time flies really quickly..
W: Oh but...why are you using informal speech?? Speak informally
F: I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: Aigoo ㅋㅋ I love you too ㅋㅋㅋ

 _________________________________________________________________________________
F: Noona hit Seungwannie's butt again ㅋㅋ(referring to Rookie)  
I: It's the choreography~ My personal choreography! Bye~
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello~
F: Hello! I like Last Love so much
W: Ah..thank you! Fr..friend? Dongsaeng?
F: Of course I'm a dongsaeng..I came the previous time, during Red Knights...
W: Ah I remember the face but the age...I don't recall..
W: I can't guess this well, I'm always confused whether it's a friend or dongsaeng...
F: I went for the pre-recording too! Music Bank
W: Ah really? Yesterday?
F: Yea I went yesterday, I came from the province
W: Ah~~~Thank you! Happy New Year
F: See you next time! (Shakes hand)
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello
W: Hello~
F: With me..bean(kong)...
W: Bean? Ah I think I know this one
F: Ah then I'll not do it..
W: Nono I may not know it
F: Will you raise beans with me..al-kong..*
W: Raise beans? Can I answer? al-kong-dal-kong?
(she said it with a really cute voice) al-kong-dal-kong? I've already answered
F: (I was so embarrassed, I was just laughing away)
W: Ah I should have just pretended that I didn't know..~
F: No no...it's fine..I think I'll feel better if you know..
(But I kept getting embarrassed)
W: See, you're embarrassed
F: No..no...ha..
W: Thank you for coming

Wan-ah, I'm the one who's sorry

T/N: Bean = kong. Al-kong-dal-kong = to live happily and lovingly ever after

_________________________________________________________________________________



W: Hello~~~~
F: Hello!!

(personal topic)

W: Ah really?? Think of me lots
F: The front part of Body Talk is the best, the solo song too
W: Ah really?? The front..what was it..
F: I really really like your voice...what do to...
W: Ah really??
F: My ears just..
W: Melt? ㅋㅋㅋㅋthank youㅎㅎㅎ
F: See you next time (shakes hand and bye bye)
W: Go well~

She wrote a p.s. while going 'ah really ah really ah really'
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello
W: Hello
F: By chance, are you wearing your own clothes now?
W: Yes! These are my personal clothes! Theres padding on the shoulders (T/N: Wendy wore black and had chokers on, with a ponytail)
F: Really? This is pretty...you say you'll buy clothes before a comeback
W: Yes!
F: Did you buy these clothes this time?
W: This time I did not go shopping at all 
F: Why? Cause you're busy?
W: I was very lazy ㅋㅋㅋ
F: Ah...ah your hairstyle is cute! It's cute when you tie it high up in a ponytail
W: But you're OO right? (T/N: OO is either unnie, noona or dongsaeng)
F: Yes ㅋㅋ I'll think of it as you thought I look young
W: Ah! The talk about personal clothes got my mind off..I missed it (T/N: she forgot to ask the fan's age), While talking about personal clothes....
F: Ah is that so? But your hair is so cute
W: Ah really?
F: It'll be great if you tie up your hair more often
W: I like this kind of hairstyle too, but if I let it down...they say I look better with hair down so..
F: Huh?? Is that so? But it's pretty..
_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello
F: Hello
W: Leeeeennnnnsssss cooooooolooooooourrrrrr....
W: Uh (name) OO? ..OO..dongsaeng!
F: Uh you remember me???
W: I think you changed the colour of your lens
F: I put on transparent lenses during Russian Roulette
W: Ah it's your first time here today??
F: Yes I think you've mixed me up with someone else ㅎㅂㅎ
W: No! No! No!
F: I'm listening to the songs well these days
W: Ah really thank you...
F: I'm working these days, and I gain strength when I listen to the songs on my way to work and back
W: Thank you...the lenses suit you well
F: Ah I have to wear these forever thenㅎ
W: If you wear them forever, your eyes will hurt! (explaining this and that, can't really hear) Wear it occasionally, it's hard to find lenses that suits
F: Ok ㅎㅎunnie I'm going to Inkigayo later!
W: Ah really, you're going to be tired
F: I'll sleep when I get home! See you in a while!
W: Bye

 _________________________________________________________________________________

I showed Seungwan the photo card and she went 'wah it's me~!' she's super cute. I asked her to draw a whisker. She drew one and said 'should it be longer?' and drew longer. She said 'I should draw the nose too!' and put a dot on the nose ㅠㅠ 
 _________________________________________________________________________________



During the fan sign today, only Seungwan always have more than two people queueing in front of her..even when fans are asked to move along, she'll tell them to be careful of the cold until the end! The way she takes care of the fans is so Son-sweet.. ㅠㅠ
_________________________________________________________________________________




W: Hello
F: Hello I'm 23 years old!
F: I won't be saying other things but just that I'm noona's fan. As a fan, I became more positive in life,  I even became concerned in romance and love
W: Ummm........are you a rapper??
F: Nono I'm a soldier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm out on a break today
W: Ah ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Romance~ Love~ the way you say it is so~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F: Ah that and this, I don't think I'll be able to give it to you if it's not now, this is your birthday present 
W: Heh~ what's this?!?!
F: You need to see this with the lights off next time!! Make sure to see it at home next time!!!
W: Oh oh oh (wannie's unique expression when she's shocked ㅇㅁㅇ) Thank you!!
F: You must see if with the lights off!!
(I: Oh! It reads 'thank you seungwan??'!)
W: (ㅇㅁㅇ)
(bows and shakes hand)

Because wannie asked if I was a rapper, when we shook hands and I was moving on to Irene, wannie went 'yo~man!' and did some swag gestures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I did the same thing back too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In picture: I'll look for you even when I'm dreaming
T/N: Lyrics from Wendy's part in Russian Roulette, but the fan swapped the 'you's and 'I's
_________________________________________________________________________________


W: Hello~ OO? How old are you?
F: I'm 20 ㅠㅠ I'm retaking the exams ㅠ
W: Aigoo...what to do
F: Noona I think you lost too much weight ㅠ I think you've lost more weight each time you guys have activities, you're too skinny
W: Ah really...? That's a relief ㅎㅎ
F: No, I think you're really thin, it's worrying 
(Think she was feeling thankful, she was thinking of something to compliment me about. She opened her eyes wide and looked for my advantages)
W: You're really tall! What's your height?
F: I'm 18x cm ㅎㅎ
W: Wow you're really tall~
(This is really a reaction I did not expect, so I forgot the question I've prepared to ask ㅠ)
F: I'll come again next time!
W: Thank you~
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello. Please sign here~
W: Oowah oh!
F: I like this so much
W: Oowah really?
(I said something but noona looks like she wanted to say something too so I stopped) Ah please say it!
W: This page...it's the first time today
F: Ah really?
W: Yea!
F: I really like this
W: Really? (Ha!)
_________________________________________________________________________________


F: Hello~
W: Hello!
(I was wearing a cap. Not sure if Wannie couldn't see my face clearly, she stretched her face over and stared at me ㅠㅠ)
F: Noona your comeback was on 1st Feb, I passed my writing on 1st Feb too
W: Ah really?
F: So that's why I felt as if I've received a present twice as big!
W: Ah~ thank you ㅠㅠ it makes me feel things when you say that I've given a present ㅎㅎ
F: It was very tiring while I was preparing for it, but when I listen to noonas songs and watch the stages, I gain strength and also feel comforted. I wanted to tell you that I'm really thankful for it
(While I was talking, wannie had a pouting expression on while listening and nodding)
F: My interview is on Wednesday, so that's why I want to receive noona's spirit!
W: From what I think, I think that luck will follow to a certain extent. You're doing well, and I think luck will follow. Aura/spirits must be contained here so that you can bring the luck over
(Wannie signed the photo book and passed it to me with both hands)
(I was asked to move along 6 times already, but wannie held on to me with no hesitation and continued to finish saying everything ㅠㅠ)
F: There's luck contained in this photo book?
W: Not necessarily that ㅎㅎ Luck will follow you anytime so bring the luck over as it is~ you'll definitely pass!! 
F: Thank you~ don't get sick and finish the activities well!!

(shakes hand and bye)

In picture: 

Even if it's just words, thank you
You'll definitely pass!
Luck will follow♥ 

말이라도 고마워
합격할거야!
운이 따르네♥ 

_________________________________________________________________________________

W: Hello
F: Hello, I, this...(gives letter)
W: Ah~! Thank you
F: Happy birthday for your birthday in February~
W: Oh~~
F: Unnie I really want to go to the birthday party
W: Where where?
F: The birthday party!
W: Ah~
(this part was skipped)
W: Ah ㅠㅠ
F: I cried while listening to Last Love
W: Ah!
F: I really like it when you're singing
W: Hing don't cry, my heart gets weak~~
(this part was skipped)
F: Ah this is Seulgi and 94s (gives dolls)
W: Oh~~? Ah ㅋㅋ
F: Spongebob that looks like unnie ㅎ
W: It looks like me?
F: Yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: Is that right? ㅎ (writing p.s.)
F: Ah you know how unnie writes a lot of words to the fans
W: Oh~
F: We really like it
W: I feel like they won't read it afterwards ㅋㅋ
F: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No we really like it
_________________________________________________________________________________



F: Hello
W: Oh! Hellooo~~
F: I'm a dongsaeng
W: (writes the name halfway and stops) Yes here
F: The previous time I went for Red Knights fan sign
W: Fan sign...
F: I said I went for Laundry Day, I said I came from the province
W: Ah! Yes that time...that time ah...that time purple..
F: That's right, purple!
W: Purple! Is that right?? Ahhhhhhh wah it's daebak that I remember the colour. I feel like my memory has worsened a lot. How did you come today?
F: I came last night to see the pre-recording today..
W: When are you leaving?
F: I'm leaving today
W: Is this a puzzle?
F: Yes I went to Jeonju during the lunar holidays this time, the puzzles are made from photos
W: So you used our photo? Ah so cute hohohoho bye
_________________________________________________________________________________

F: Hello
W: Hello! How old are you..
F: I'm an unnie!
W: oohoo! (as expected of seungwannie's reactions)
(My name is similar to joohyun so she kept looking between me and joohyun ㅠㅠㅠ she looked like a meerkat doing that ㅠㅠㅠ it was super cute ㅠㅠㅠ wish I could share what I saw ㅠㅠ)
F: I really like your station song this time and Last Love ㅠㅠ I listen to them everyday ㅠㅠ
W: Ah really? I tried my best to sing with emotions...euheuheuehu (she suddenly became shy...super cute..)
F: I really like your voice
W: Thank you
F: Did you do your comeback shopping for the comeback this time?
W: This time....I was lazy so I didn't do much hahah
(Gave my present and moved to Joohyun)
W: Be careful of the cold!! 

Share:

0 comments