160911 Sin Chon Fansign




Fan: Unnie! This doll is made from designing unnie's face and an animal that looks like unnie! 
Wendy: oowah, really? What animal is this?
Fan: Hamster! It's a combination of seung wan's 'wan' + hamster's (hamjji) 'jji', it's called wan-jji!
Wendy: Ah~ hamjji~ wan-jji~ it's cute!
Fan: Right? Ah also, we sold this and used the amount to donate to Children's Cancer Foundation, this is the certificate from the donation to the kids!
Wendy: Hul donation..? Wah donation..wah..donation..(she said the word donation itself more than 3 times)
Fan: Yes we donated, ah this is the doll and certificate, unnie you must take it!
Wendy: Ok thank you! Ahgoo..I was too excited I almost took your album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

________________________________________________________________________________








On the secret camera prank the members pulled on Wendy:

Scenario: Wendy loves rice-cakes so her mother gave her a rice-cake cake for her birthday during their trainee days. Wendy gave out the rice cakes and Joy and Irene decided to play a prank. When Joy ate the rice cake, Irene said 'why are you eating that, don't you have to lose weight?' Joy got upset, said 'unnie why are you like that to me', and slammed the door hardly. Wendy cried because she felt sorry that all these started because of her and she thinks it's her fault.

While this prank was going on, Yeri was just eating rice cakes at the side and Seulgi was nowhere to be found.

While they were talking about this episode, Wendy was quiet and seemed to be thinking of something. Irene asked 'Ya! Are you crying?' She thought Wendy was thinking of that incident and cried. However, Wendy was not crying. 

When Irene was talking about this story, she called Wendy 'Seung Wan' instead of 'Wendy'.

Wendy says eating rice cake will make her grow cheek fats.
________________________________________________________________________________
Fan asked Wendy who is more playful and teases the most among the maknaes.
'Both of them take turns to tease!!!!! If one of them teases, the other one will come and tease next ㅋㅋ'
________________________________________________________________________________
Fans asked if Wendy is going back to Canada this chuseok.
Wendy says this is also her home here~!

When the question of what they will be doing during Chuseok came up, Joy says that if there is no schedules, she might go home. The fans went 'Seungwannie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ' so Wendy said she's fine and that this here is also her home, and there could be a chance that her parents might come over. Seulgi heard that and said that they'll be by her side.
________________________________________________________________________________
Wendy asked 'How was the fan sign today?'
Fans said 'it's good~~~', she knew they'll say that so she said
'No not the fans, I'm referring to the members'
Everyone burst out laughing
________________________________________________________________________________


Writing on the album: Able to know just by looking at the name...always be healthy! Fighting!

They talked about the fan receiving the postcard reply (they held a post card giveaway during the 2nd anniversary)
Fan says that he/she won't be able to come for anymore fan signs this time round but will come more often in the future

Wendy: It's ok~ all you need is to be healthy~
Fan: Ok ㅎㅎ
Fan was about to leave and Wendy extended her face towards the fan and said 'because I won't forget you!!'
________________________________________________________________________________
Wendy: Have you eaten?
Fan: No  I haven't ㅠㅠ
Wendy: You must eat~
Fan: I was watching Inkigayo just now and unnie is so thin, unnie must make sure to eat too
Wendy: But I ate...
Fan: Ah...then eat more...
Wendy: You weren't able to eat, I feel sorry because only I ate ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ unnie eat lots  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wendy held the fan's hand and worried for her the whole time until the manager asked the fan to move along
________________________________________________________________________________
It's wannie's turn and the fan in front gave a rice cake?
So I asked 'what is that~?' and wanie burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed too and commented that it looks tasty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wendy asked if she should take a proof shot of her eating it and upload it onto Instagram
So I said I will be thankful if she does that
It's funny because I wasn't even the one who gave the rice cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I didn't do it on purpose, the takoyaki resembling rice cake looked delicious...
I asked wannie if she's going back to Toronto during Chuseok and she replied 'mm...no~' ㅠㅠ
I said I've been to Toronto too~
Wannie's eyes widened ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Me: Toronto's weather is cold
Wan: That's right ㅠㅠ It's cold, but the sun is  strong during summer !&@#%*%@
Me: That's right..It was so cold when I went to Toronto ㅠㅠ
We talked about the weather in Toronto together
I asked her if we should go on a trip to Toronto together? and she replied 'Should we go together next time?' 
We shook hands~~
________________________________________________________________________________



Writing on album: You said you'll be a Red Velvet fan forever? ^^

Wan: Hello
Me: Hello ㅋㅋ
Wan: You're a dongsaeng right??
Me: Yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: Oh I got it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (gave a present)
Wan: Thank you
Me: Noona, sincerely, I'll be a Red Velvet fan forever, I'll believe and follow so don't worry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: You're for real? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll remember that
Me: Of course ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(Wannie was writing the p.s) Manager asked me to move along at the back
Wan: Wait for a moment ㅋㅋ I have to write this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She wrote all and we were shaking hands, she held my hand tightly while saying to keep the promise ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Me: Ok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seulgi was watching at the side
Seulgi: You have to be a fan for life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Me: Ok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wannie really makes my heart flutter during fan signs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
________________________________________________________________________________
Wendy says that the fan has a pretty name.
Fan says that he/she might be going to Canada next year, wannie went 'oh! where?' 
Fan says it was originally Toronto but he/she isn't sure yet
He/she says that it's scary to go alone, so Wendy held the fan's hands, pat them and said that 'you have to go when you're young! Have to go when you have no fears~' 
Wendy kept telling the fan that he/she must keep healthy
________________________________________________________________________________


Writing on the album: You're still as pretty as ever heehee

Me: Hello~ 
Wan: Hello!
(Wannie stared at me for a while and when 'oh..!')
Me: You recognised me every time, did you recognise me today too??
Wan: Yes! (She crunched her eyes and cocked her head to one side making a thinking expression) But...hair...your hair became shorter right!
Me: (ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was shocked and touched  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ) Yes that's right ㅠㅠㅠ How do you remember all these ㅠㅠ
Wan: Oh...your aura changed a lot!!
Me: Ah really? How did it change??
Wan: mm..mm..!! 
Me: ㅇㅂㅇ..!!!
Wan: That time it was half-cute half-cold! (omg..this is where people call her wangel) That kind of feeling, this time it's a bit uh..! It's difficult to express ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (she thought very hard)
Me: (I was afraid there wasn't enough time so I just skipped and said something else) At yesterday's fan meeting, you said that all you need is fans by the side in the future right
Wan: Yes
Me: I will really be by your side anytime in the future. I promise.
(I put out my pinky)
Wan: Aigoo thank you ㅠㅠ (She made a pinky promise with me and also did a stamp ㅠㅠㅠ)
Me: Thank you! (was about to leave)
Wan: I told you that you're pretty the other time~ you're still as pretty as ever.

I died here;;; Also, I didn't know at that time but when it all ended and I looked at my album, she wrote a ps......all that's left of me is a soul ㅎㅎ seungwan is so kind, she complimented me but because I'm embarrassed, I didn't want to upload (this fan acc) in a public place but I have to let people know about Son sweet's sweetness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ wan-ah I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
________________________________________________________________________________


Me: Hello~
Wan: Hello~ oh your name..?
Me: @@! (This is when I start having a mental breakdown)
Wan: How old are you?
Me: I am @@ years old. We can speak comfortably to each other! (shaking nervously)
Wan: Ah..is that so ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
(signing diligently)
Wan: Did you come for Inkigayo?
Me: Of course I went!! (formal speech)
Wan: Ah let's drop the formal speech together ㅠㅠㅠ (she suddenly made a sad face, I felt as if I did something wrong and I got more nervous)
Me: (I wanted to say ok let's drop the formal speech but was so nervous I couldn't open my mouth) Ah...ok..ok..!! (nervous)
Wan: @@(my name) let's speak comfortably together ㅎㅎ
Me: Ok...! I got it seungwan-ah ㅎㅎ (My name suddenly came out from her holy mouth, I got more nervous)
(I wanted to ask her to write a ps for me but I was so nervous I couldn't do it ㅠㅠㅠ When I checked afterwards, she wrote it on her own ㅠㅠ so touched ㅠㅠㅠ)
Me: That..um...seungwan always shows a bride side..
Wan: (quickly puts down her pen and listened carefully ㅠㅠㅠ)
Me: Um...it is alright to make mistakes occasionally..you don't have to keep on being so bright..no matter what sides you show, they're all good so don't be tired and carry out the activities healthily..!
Wan: Ah..I'll do well @@(name)
Me: Nono! Us fans will do even better..(stutter) Seungwan don't worry so much and carry out activities happily..
Wan: (pursed her lips and let go) okok, I'll work hard to do that (puts out a fist and said hwaiting!)
________________________________________________________________________________






Wan: Hello~~ Dongsaeng...right?
Me: Yes, by a year!
Wan: Where should I (sign) on?? (she asked whether to sign on the left or right)
Me: Anywhere, sign a huge one however you want ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Wan: Wow~ then should I do it here?? (signing) super~~~ hugely~~
Me: Noona, you have an LP player in the dorm right??
Wan: Umm...Yeah Yeah
Me: Last time, on Instagram, Hea...Heartburn (Wafia- Heartburn (jarami remix)) you uploaded that song, I chose one that is similar to that song
Wan: Wow~ (had a shocked expression and did Canadian gesture)
Me: From what I know, this is probably the only one in this country ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(I did a calligraphy with wannie's lyrics, coated it and put it in ㅠㅠ)
Wan: Oh~~~~~~~ what is this???
Me: Ah I wrote lyrics from noona's parts that I think are nice
Wan: Woah wow you write really well!!
Me: Oh and, noona have you tried using the planetarium from the 2nd anniversary presents??? (done by Wendy Gallery)
Wan: Planetarium?????? (eyes widened while looking at me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
Me: The one where there's light on the ceilings ~~~~ (explaining like this and that with gestures)
Wan: Ah ah yes yes yes!!!!!! (reacting like she gets it)
(I was asked to move along here so I cannot really remember what happened)
(I wrote 'Seungwan ah! Thank you, always!' at the back of the paper and showed her)
Me: Thank you really ㅠㅠ
Wan: Thank you! Bye~~~~~~~
________________________________________________________________________________


Seungwan..every time there is a fan sign, there is always a line (in front of her)..!
Anyway, at the moment where I want to tell her that I like her part during My Dear's highlight, the song came out as bgm at the fan sign...it must be fate..
~Greeting~
Me: Wah! I like this part, Wendy highlight!
Wan: Ah what song is it now? (while asking, she cupped her ears to listen ㅋㅋㅋ we both shouted My Dear! at the same time)
Me: This part, it sounds like an exciting song but the lyrics are so touching, like you're about to cry..you know what I mean right..
Wan: (She made this expression '^' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and her eyebrows went downwards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah she's really cute) I know I know! Ah you cried?
Me: (Huk when wannie asked me if I cried, the fact that I cried while listening to the song is a little embarrassing so I said) Yes..I cried a little...(while pretending to look far away..)
(I told her that My Dear's lyrics are nice and that her voice is pretty..)

Wannie worried for me a lot because I cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
________________________________________________________________________________
Wan: Long time no see~ ......(looked at the name) Ha I really remembered...friend!
Me: That's right!
Wan: Assa~!
Me: I made this for you to use during events
Wan: Oh you made that the other time too..that..
Me: The doll-like thing..
Wan: That's right wah, this, that, that, ah, these days I can't speak Korean ㅠ the one where you spread open (imitating a spreading open motion)
Me: Slogan! But that is English ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: These days I can't speak Korean, I can't speak English either ㅠㅠ Ha
Me: No you speak both really well! Also, my dongsaeng calls you 'wan-doong' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: Why?
Me: Wannie sarang doong-ie (someone who receives love/someone whom you love), Wannie kwiyeom doong-ie (cutie) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: Ah.....;;
(Wannie wanted to say something but the manager was interfering so she pouted and shook hands with me ㅠㅠ)
Me: Wannie, let's see each other for a long time
Wan: Thank you, that is something I want to say
(She interlocked hands with me at the end too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
________________________________________________________________________________



Me: Hello
Wan: Hello~ It's been a while~
Me: Yes ㅠ Unnie it's nice because I'm seeing you after a long time ㅠ Unnie looking at you smiling on stage, even I feel blessed (this is something I want to say the most) Oh..and..I have something to say but seeing you after a long time, I'm so nervous I can't think of anything 
Wan: Think slowly~ Should I cover my face? (started covering her face while saying that)
Me: Huk no need ㅠ 
Wan: Nope? (Flower pose + blinking eyes)

So lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I also asked her to say some heart fluttering words that I can think of before bed time. She said she's been practising these kind of things these days and is very confident. However when it really comes to it, she wrote my name and couldn't continue ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt sorry that I've requested something so difficult, so I asked if I should look away? She was covering here and there with her hands while writing something. She closed the album and said 'See it later! Bye!'

I saw what she wrote afterwards and she wrote I love you... ㅠㅠㅠ Angel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
________________________________________________________________________________
Me: I went to the fan meeting and almost cried ㅠㅠ
Wan: When did you almost cry? During the end?
Me: No at the middle when (you) were talking ㅠ
Wan: (lowered her head) I cried didn't I...me...ㅠ
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Writing on album: It's nice to see your face, let's meet again, us

Me: I..the postcard..
Wan: hmm?
Me: I received the postcard from the 2nd anniversary event!
Wan: Oh?! From me??!
Me: Yes!! From noona!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wan: Oh!! Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My handwriting there was so bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll write Wendy here nicely...even if it's just my name
Me: No... ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Your handwriting is pretty!
Wan: Did I write well? Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ What to do, it still looks like it's written by a junior school kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Me: It's pretty it's pretty

We talked about the postcard for a while, she said that we only give and take the postcard, so it's nice to see each other face to face and talk like that, she likes it, and to meet the next time

I had some troubles and was thinking about them myself, I felt a bit apologetic to ask them to wannie.  However, she listened to them well and I felt really grateful ㅠㅠ 

Red Velvet are angels...
________________________________________________________________________________


Joy: There are closed and open fan signs~ Doing it like this..at a private(english) place like this~
Fans: Oh~ (clapping)
Joy: It feels like..we are having a celebratory party for the first week of comeback amongst ourselves in a private place like this
Wendy: Right now..you're like an intellectual foreigner. I had a heart attack, heart attack!
________________________________________________________________________________


Me: Hello
Wan: Helloo
Me: The words you said yesterday at the fan meeting were very touching..
Wan: Ah so you came to the fan meeting yesterday..yesterday we were with the fans but I cried alone..(she pouts as if she was the one who made the atmosphere down yesterday and laughed bitterly ㅠㅠㅠ)
Me: No no, we were really thankful and touched, really
Wan: We are the ones who should be thankful ㅠ thank you for coming to our first fan meeting and fan sign....(I couldn't forget the expression she made here, so cute..) Take care of your health and make sure to take your meals!! 
Me: Ok thank you ㅠ bye bye!!
(We thanked each other while parting)
________________________________________________________________________________
Yesterday I plucked off the post-it so the security wrote on it for me ㅋㅋㅋ While I was talking to wannie, wannie saw the name on my post-it and said 'woah~ your handwriting is pretty~' ㅋㅋㅋso I told her it was actually written by the security and she pouted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
________________________________________________________________________________
Fan: Unnie what are you doing during Chuseok?
Wendy: We don't know yet ㅠㅠ Probably resting?
Fan: Oh rest well ㅠㅠ
Wendy: If I'm resting at home, I'll use Instagram (twitching her eyebrows)
Fan: Hul please do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you promised to use Instagram!!
Wendy: Mm~ Should I do it (like she's teasing)
________________________________________________________________________________

Twitter @baechurch
________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter @seulgom
_________________________________________________________________________________
W: OO you came the previous time right?
F: Yes during the province fan signs
W: yes yes thought I saw you then
F: Wah thank you for remembering me ㅠㅠ
W: Of course I have to remember hoo hoot. You lost weight right?
F: Ah I don't gain weight easily...
W: (flustered) Ah...! Ah...! Your jaw seemed thinner than the previous time ㅎㅎ V line hahahaha..!
F: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W: (Not sure if she has nothing to say, grabbed my hands with both of hers) You're healthy right?
F: Yes ㅋㅋㅋI'm healthy ㅋㅋㅋ
W: Okok be healthy...! Don't be sick...! Need to be healthy..!!
________________________________________________________________________________



Twitter @ninjagu08
________________________________________________________________________________

Yeri Fanaccount
There is a post-it on Yerim noona's album that says 'Yerimmie noona' but she didn't ask anything and addressed me as 'OO oppa' ㅠㅠ
I asked her and she said majority of the fans call her 'yerim unnie' 'yerim noona' regardless ㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments