[The★Profile] The Star Red Velvet Profile





Name: Irene (Bae Joo Hyun)
Blood Type: A
Birthday / Horoscope: 1991.03.29 / Aries
Family Tree: Parents, younger sister
Birth Dream: Cannot Remember
Personality: Shy with strangers
Hobby / Talents: Scribbling / Dance, cooking seaweed soup for the members during their birthdays
Habit: Holding hands and clinging arms
What made you become a singer: I like singing and dancing. I performed on stage for a talent show during a school trip, I liked it.
Favourite food: I eat everything well except for chicken~
Favourite music: These days I like quiet smooth and comfortable music
Favourite movie: Notebook
Dish you're confident of cooking: Seaweed soup
Favourite musician: BoA sunbaenim
Favourite nickname: Hyun ah~ (My mother calls me like that)
Number you personally chose and the reason: Number '43', reason: I LOVE YOU
Items you collect: Note, diary, purple
Ideal type: Warm person
Usual fashion style: I dress neatly, tee and pants!
Ways to relieve stress: These days I do mind maps, it's always different. I also apply things with nice smells 
Motto: X
We know that 4 of you are sharing a room now, who do you want to share a room with if you move into a 2-person room?: Wendy. Neat Wendy. Wendy whom you need to give lots of love to. I'll give them~

Name: Seulgi (Kang Seul Gi)
Blood Type: A
Birthday / Horoscope: 1994.02.10 / Aquarius
Family Tree: Father, Mother, Oppa, Grandmother
Birth Dream: I'm not sure
Personality: I don't have lots of mood swings, I laugh well ><
Hobby / Talents: Drawing, Guitar / Singing, Dancing
Habit: Leaving my trails behind (ㅋㅋ)
What made you become a singer: I've like singing and dancing ever since I was young, and my dream was to be a singer. My dad signed me up for audition and that is how I started being a trainee
Favourite food: Bread, meat, spicy chicken stew
Favourite music: Smooth new age, acoustic
Favourite movie: You are the apple of my eye
Dish you're confident of cooking: Ramyeon, egg fried rice, sujebi
Favourite musician: Beyonce, Tori Kelly
Favourite nickname: Teddy bear
Number you personally chose and the reason: Number '20', reason: the number 20 is just pretty~ 20 years old...there's also a somehow fresh feeling to it~
Items you collect: Sticker, pen, note
Ideal type: Comfortable person, someone who smile well (pretty smile)
Usual fashion style: I like dark colours, I like chic look(?)
Ways to relieve stress: Arranging my thoughts while writing diary, eating delicious food with people I like
Motto: Be someone who can receive the love received
We know that 4 of you are sharing a room now, who do you want to share a room with if you move into a 2-person room?: Joy. Wendy and Irene unnie are sensitive so they are easily woken up (ㅋㅋㅋ) I think Joy and I will be comfortable with each other

Name: Wendy (Son Seung Wan)
Blood Type: O
Birthday / Horoscope: 1994.02.01 / Pisces
Family Tree: Parents, 1 older sister
Birth Dream: I don't know @_@
Personality: Lively, bright and refreshing...however I'm soft-hearted so I have lots of tears
Hobby / Talents: Finding rare songs, cooking, walking on cafe streets / Singing(especially pop songs), Instruments(Flute, Saxophone, Piano, Guitar)
Habit: Moving my eyebrows freely (that's why there's a variety of expressions)
What made you become a singer: My family likes music, so I've received influence ever since I was young. I like learning instruments too, when I was overseas, I liked listening to music sang by black singers and started singing too, I want to return all these influence I've received to many people :)
Favourite food: More than food, I like home cooked food the most!! The taste of a mother's food!! (+Rice cake, greens, meat, beans, mushrooms)
Favourite music: I'm not picky with genres, I like all~ of them!!
Favourite movie: Recently, 'Begin Again' and 'The fault in our stars'
Dish you're confident of cooking: Pasta dishes, walnut pie, muffin, biscuit, cookie, bibimmyun, kimchi stew(my dad likes this the most)
Favourite musician: There..are...too...many....(ㅠㅠ)
Favourite nickname: Wan ah
Number you personally chose and the reason: Number '77', reason: my family chose this number for me! Whenever I go up on stage, I think of my family and it feels like they're with me, it's reassuring and I like it!
Items you collect: Pack (My skin is sensitive, so rather than saying I collect it because I like it, it's more because I need it..) Rather than collecting items, I like finding good restaurants (I started finding them after starting to diet, I go with the members when we have rest days)
Ideal type: Courteous person, someone who is considerate and has a nice smile (someone who laughs brightly and purely(?)). Someone who eats well (I like cooking, so I want to cook a lot for that person)
Usual fashion style: Simple and basic? Ordinary style (I pursue comfort)
Ways to relieve stress: Do nothing, close my eyes, put on earphones and listen to music. Walk on cafe streets and watch people, and also enjoying night sceneries!
Motto: Put my best in everything I do, and positive mind!
We know that 4 of you are sharing a room now, who do you want to share a room with if you move into a 2-person room?: Actually, I really like that the 4 of us are sharing a room now...rather than 2 to 1 room, I think it's more fun when 4 of us share one room


Name: Joy (Park Soo Young)
Blood Type: A
Birthday / Horoscope: 1996.09.03 / Virgo
Family Tree: Parents, 2 younger sisters
Birth Dream: My grandmother said she dreamt of picking up a huge chestnut on a mountain.
Personality: Although I'm quiet when I'm alone, I think I'm playful and active when there are some people
Hobby / Talents: Watching movies / Singing pretty songs
Habit: Daydreaming
What made you become a singer: After I first stood on stage during year 2 of middle school, I liked the stage and auditioned
Favourite food: I like all, chicken!
Favourite music: Daydreamin'
Favourite movie: The Way Home, Transformers
Dish you're confident of cooking: Spoon pizza 
Favourite musician: Ariana Grande
Favourite nickname: Sunny
Number you personally chose and the reason: Number '31', reason: mm...just....because I want to eat ice cream..(ㅎ) [T/N note: Baskin Robbins has 31 flavours]
Items you collect: Lip balm
Ideal type: Upright person, someone who tries their best in things they do, someone who has their own values
Usual fashion style: I like comfortable style. I usually wear a lot of one piece and cardigans
Ways to relieve stress: Visit around on my own, meeting and chatting with my dongsaengs
Motto: Be thankful for everything
We know that 4 of you are sharing a room now, who do you want to share a room with if you move into a 2-person room?: Seulgi unnie. She doesn't wake up once she sleeps! I don't have to be careful in the morning (ㅋㅋ)

Share:

0 comments