Red Velvet 'Super positive new member Yeri'

On this day, new member Yeri recalls after Red Velvet's first pre-recording "It is my first stage so I was really nervous. I thought I wouldn't be but I started getting nervous when it's time to get up on stage. I couldn't find the camera so I didn't know where my eyes should be looking".

On thoughts of joining Red Velvet, "If they aren't unnies I already knew, it would be uncomfortable joining an existing group. Because we were originally close and practised together as trainees so it was comfortable, they really take care of me well", expressing her gratitude to the members.

When given a detailed question "How do each members take care of you" Yeri says, "When I go to school in the morning, Wendy unnie is worried that I won't be able to have breakfast so she slices fruits and puts them in the refrigerator. Also, she labels it 'Yeri's'. Seulgi unnie listens to my concerns well.I share a room with Irene unnie so she takes care of me well from top to bottom. Joy unnie has the least age difference so we match well. She's the most comfortable to prank with too. I think they all have different styles. I still have yet to know the difficulties of a maknae. I have never experienced that kind of warships before", expressing her affection for each person.

Share:

0 comments